Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I had forgot this was the ep with the magnifying glass scene....Whe4n I watched it last night I almost wet masel And the expression of the others was priceless It's things like this that will always set SG-1 and SGA apart for me
    Not just SGA...but also seperates it from the last two seasons of SG-1 too IMHO. When Rick left he took his humour with him. I missed that more than anything! I never, EVER laughed again so hard after S8 and all of Mitchell's "humour" just totally fell flat with me which is one other reason I consider him to be a poor-man's Jack.
    Last edited by Alan; 24 January 2009, 05:41 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sam in Crusade Part 3

Spoiler:

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yay, new Amanda and Jewel pic .

Comment

Sam in Crusade Part 4

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                Yay, new Amanda and Jewel pic .

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

thou shall snip the IMG tags when one quotes a picture...or thou shall get thy post deleted
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/DVD%20Materials/aal-3.jpg
                        i remember hearing about this scene

when sam is talking to jack...what we don't hear is someone behind that door with a 5 gallon bucket 'peeing' into a bucket of water......for a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time

kept cracking rick and amanda up
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/Atlantis/SGA416-0104.jpg
                          Sigh. There's really no comparison, is there?

No offense to JS fans, but really...AT's got it goin' on. Always.
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Sam in Crusade Part 4

snip
                            is it wrong to admit that i have no memory of what this episode's about? even going by the pics, nothing's coming. and i remember maybe five ep names out of seasons 9/10. oy
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              is it wrong to admit that i have no memory of what this episode's about? even going by the pics, nothing's coming. and i remember maybe five ep names out of seasons 9/10. oy
                              No, I know less than 50 episodes by name alone. And I can't name them either, lol. But if I see the name I know the ep. However if I see just 10-15 random seconds of an episode, I can tell you what it's about but not always it's title. I didn't go through and look at all the parts Jumper posted, but I can see how you can't remember the ep from just the Sam caps.

Comment

*sigh* There's my Jack *happy sigh*

ah but remember Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional
                                Yep...It's not fun growing up droopy drawers

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Not just SGA...but also seperates it from the last two seasons of SG-1 too IMHO. When Rick left he took his humour with him. I missed that more than anything! I never, EVER laughed again so hard after S8 and all of Mitchell's "humour" just totally fell flat with me which is one other reason I consider him to be a poor-man's Jack.
                                *sigh* Yes, it just wasn't the same I didn't enjoy it as much...I loved my little Jack O'Neill moments, and the4 chemistry he had with the rest of them....They had great chemistry together, it just wasn't the same when he left....Something was missing

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                thou shall snip the IMG tags when one quotes a picture...or thou shall get thy post deleted
                                You been reading Shakespeare lately

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                Um well, I actually don't have much memory of S9/10 eps...Just ask Jumper
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X