Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Heck, for all we know a producer/writer had her change the patch before she went out just to throw us off.

Ahahahaaaaaa, that'd be awesome...
    Spoiler:
    LOL yeah indeed, that'd be pretty cool you know I keep reading posts like Sam will be in charge of the SGC or Sam will become leader of SG-1. I'm sorry but nobody's gonna replace Mitchell or Landry, certainly not Sam. there are just three possibilities imo

1) leader of another SG team
    2) command of a 304
    or 3) Sam's in charge of a facility (R&D?) on Earth

personally I prefer 2). btw I keep rewatching the vid on Joe's blog, Carl definitely mentioned another ship. hm...
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      um how so
      I'm surprised you have to ask.

Spoiler:
      Following contains possible spoilers for Enemy at the Gate:
      Spoiler:
      The reason I think it looks promising is because if Sam's wearing an SGC patch during Enemy at the Gate then that would seem to suggest that she's no longer a member of SG-1. She's still attached to the SGC but not an SG team. From past experience, anyone that's assigned to the SGC or something related to it that isn't a team usually wears the SGC patch like Caldwell (ship commander) or Siler (SGC technician).

Obviously my hopes for her is that she gets either the command of a ship or something that puts good use of Sam's command, military, and scientific skills. Ideally the ship I think if I had to choose. It'd keep her "out there", as Jack would say, right in the heart of the action when needed.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Spoiler:
        LOL yeah indeed, that'd be pretty cool you know I keep reading posts like Sam will be in charge of the SGC or Sam will become leader of SG-1. I'm sorry but nobody's gonna replace Mitchell or Landry, certainly not Sam. there are just three possibilities imo

1) leader of another SG team
        2) command of a 304
        or 3) Sam's in charge of a facility (R&D?) on Earth

personally I prefer 2). btw I keep rewatching the vid on Joe's blog, Carl definitely mentioned another ship. hm...
        Spoiler:
        Yup, I totally agree. For one, she'd be like, the youngest general EVER (maybe not, just sayin'). Also, nothing against them, but I think those saying she'll be in charge of the SGC are just saying that because they want to see it. Not to mention that if she were to play a major role in an SG-1 movie (not to say she still has to be with SG1, but, the original team, yeah..) she'd have to have one of the three positions you listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          I'm surprised you have to ask.

Spoiler:
          Following contains possible spoilers for Enemy at the Gate:
          Spoiler:
          The reason I think it looks promising is because if Sam's wearing an SGC patch during Enemy at the Gate then that would seem to suggest that she's no longer a member of SG-1. She's still attached to the SGC but not an SG team. From past experience, anyone that's assigned to the SGC or something related to it that isn't a team usually wears the SGC patch like Caldwell (ship commander) or Siler (SGC technician).
          Spoiler:
          are you convinced that's she's wearing an SGC patch? I think it's a SG patch. however I certainly agree that an SGC patch would suggest command of a ship or facility

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Obviously my hopes for her is that she gets either the command of a ship or something that puts good use of Sam's command, military, and scientific skills. Ideally the ship I think if I had to choose. It'd keep her "out there", as Jack would say, right in the heart of the action when needed.
          Spoiler:
          I agree, command of a 304 would be the perfect solution. she can be in future SG-1 movies but it's also possible for her to appear in Atlantis movies
          sigpic

Comment

Ah, Jumper...was that you?

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yup, I totally agree. For one, she'd be like, the youngest general EVER (maybe not, just sayin'). Also, nothing against them, but I think those saying she'll be in charge of the SGC are just saying that because they want to see it. Not to mention that if she were to play a major role in an SG-1 movie (not to say she still has to be with SG1, but, the original team, yeah..) she'd have to have one of the three positions you listed.
                Spoiler:
                yes exactly, well said also Sam doesn't have to be a team member in order to be in the movies. she hasn't been part of SG-1 for almost two years and yet we all remember her appearance in Continuum. Jack's another example, especially if the next movie's an O'Neill story

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Ah, Jumper...was that you?

maybe
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  yes exactly, well said also Sam doesn't have to be a team member in order to be in the movies. she hasn't been part of SG-1 for almost two years and yet we all remember her appearance in Continuum. Jack's another example, especially if the next movie's an O'Neill story

maybe
                  Spoiler:
                  You can't really take that at face value, before Atlantis they said Continuum took place before Sam got command of Atlantis; TPTB are always changing facts to fit what ever they want at the time, or making it up as they go
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    are you convinced that's she's wearing an SGC patch? I think it's a SG patch. however I certainly agree that an SGC patch would suggest command of a ship or facility
                    Spoiler:
                    NEW PATCH FOR THE WIN!!!

*runs around the house flailing arms wildly with an Amanda like grin*

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee163/Jumper_One/Sam/Conventions%20and%20Fan%20Gatherings/nbc06b.jpg
                    You're lucky I'm not going to bed yet!

Hehehe, *sigh* I need to get a life...

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      No, I'm not 100% convinced. It's hard to tell. I'll be incredibly disappointed if it's revealed she went back to SG-1 as a 2iC after commanding Atlantis so successfully. If, however, it's revealed that she's just leaving SG-1 in the episode to go and do...whatever it is she's doing...then that won't be so bad. I mean...I didn't imagine it, right? Joe Mallozzi did say something on his blog about us seeing what Sam's doing now.

I'm just so desperate to see...or even just hear...that she's moved or moving on and doing something where she doesn't have to answer to Colonel "I'll-Just-Swan-In-And-Take-Command-Of-SG-1-Despite-Being-A-Rookie-And-Having-Zero-Off-World-Experience" Mitchell.

Spoiler:
                      I agree, command of a 304 would be the perfect solution. she can be in future SG-1 movies but it's also possible for her to appear in Atlantis movies
                      Spoiler:
                      Good to know we're on the same page.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        You can't really take that at face value, before Atlantis they said Continuum took place before Sam got command of Atlantis; TPTB are always changing facts to fit what ever they want at the time, or making it up as they go
                        Spoiler:
                        you're right but I think Continuum was an exception, TPTB aren't making it up as they go imo. remember Brad's had ideas since last year. Sam will definitely appear in the next movie which means her new command position has to be important. so you gotta ask yourself: how could she contribute without being a member of SG-1? I'd prefer command of a 304 but there are two other possibilities imo (check one of my previous post)

Spoiler:
                        NEW PATCH FOR THE WIN!!!

*runs around the house flailing arms wildly with an Amanda like grin*
                        LOL

You're lucky I'm not going to bed yet!
                        is that so? well...

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php

Hehehe, *sigh* I need to get a life...
                        um check my post count I think we both need to get a life

sigpic

Comment

i just love the photos of this event. it's amanda, the golden goddess!!

and going up-to-date, i'm still wondering, has amanda dyed her hair blond or is she wearing a wig? from looking at those new pics, i still can't tell!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            you're right but I think Continuum was an exception, TPTB aren't making it up as they go imo. remember Brad's had ideas since last year. Sam will definitely appear in the next movie which means her new command position has to be important. so you gotta ask yourself: how could she contribute without being a member of SG-1? I'd prefer command of a 304 but there are two other possibilities imo (check one of my previous post)
                            Spoiler:
                            Agreed. I imagine that if Sam is seeing commanding a ship in Movie III, it'll be a sort of a "Defiant is damaged and Worf rejoins Enterprise to fight Borg in Star Trek: First Contact" sort of scenario...only it'd be SG-1 coming on to Sam's ship and it actually *would* hold up in battle.

Suddenly I've never felt so awake.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              No, I'm not 100% convinced. It's hard to tell. I'll be incredibly disappointed if it's revealed she went back to SG-1 as a 2iC after commanding Atlantis so successfully.
                              Spoiler:
                              yup that'd be pretty disappointing. however being 2IC isn't a command position so I think that's very unlikely

Spoiler:
                              If, however, it's revealed that she's just leaving SG-1 in the episode to go and do...whatever it is she's doing...then that won't be so bad.
                              Spoiler:
                              yeah I mentioned something similar in an earlier post. what if she's in command of a 304 but had some off-world business and a SG team accompanied her. I'd assume she would wear one of their BDU's, that would certainly explain the SG patch

Spoiler:
                              I mean...I didn't imagine it, right? Joe Mallozzi did say something on his blog about us seeing what Sam's doing now.
                              Spoiler:
                              now you're not imagining it
                              Smiley_face06 writes: “Thanks for answeing my question about Ba’al. It makes me feel better knowing Sam isn’t sulking after being relieved of command in Atlantis.”

Answer: One of the things we wanted to make sure of was that Carter’s being relieved of the Atlantis command isn’t seen as a demotion because, as our team pointed out in The Seed, she was actually a victim of her own success. As such, the next time we see Carter (in episode 20), she’ll have assumed another command position.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...se-of-the-day/

Spoiler:
                              I'm just so desperate to see...or even just hear...that she's moved or moving on and doing something where she doesn't have to answer to Colonel "I'll-Just-Swan-In-And-Take-Command-Of-SG-1-Despite-Being-A-Rookie-And-Having-Zero-Off-World-Experience" Mitchell.
                              Spoiler:
                              oookaaay anyway I agree with the first part

Spoiler:
                              Good to know we're on the same page.
                              sigpic

Comment

Crap. Crap crap crap crap, I love you.

um check my post count I think we both need to get a life

Hehe, true.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                i just love the photos of this event. it's amanda, the golden goddess!!

and going up-to-date, i'm still wondering, has amanda dyed her hair blond or is she wearing a wig? from looking at those new pics, i still can't tell!

sally
                                100% wig.

Comment

Working...
                                X