Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
    Thanks for that Jumper. Stupid make up work, I really need to check that site out...
    you're very welcome you'll need some time to save all those pics

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      you're very welcome you'll need some time to save all those pics

I'm thinking I'll start Wednesday while listening to the GateWorld podcast and another podcast.

Comment

I'm thinking I'll start Wednesday while listening to the GateWorld podcast and another podcast.
        cool
        sigpic

Comment

Sam in Fail Safe Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 24 February 2009, 04:40 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumper, do you get those from the AT club, your own screens caps, or both?

PS - Don't worry, I'm not going to save what I want from the club site and ignore your future posts, I'm just curious.

Comment

Hey Jumper, do you get those from the AT club, your own screens caps, or both?
              those aren't from AT club

PS - Don't worry, I'm not going to save what I want from the club site and ignore your future posts, I'm just curious.
              LOL I'm not worried
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, okay. I only guessed that place as once I looked at those compared to what you posted and a lot were the same. However, you had more than they did.

Comment

Ah, okay. I only guessed that place as once I looked at those compared to what you posted and a lot were the same. However, you had more than they did.
                  LOL I had no idea that AT club had eps pics

sigpic

Comment

Sam in Fail Safe Part 4

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 24 February 2009, 04:41 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php

no earrings
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

These epi caps are really taking me back.
                        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                          *sigh*

These epi caps are really taking me back.
                          Yeah, me too. Thank you Jumper_One! I've enjoyed seeing them all! I'm definitely being inspired to go back and watch some episodes! I may have to bring down the ol' DVD's off the shelf and check 'em out.

EDIT: Just came across this on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKJLpAzj204. Amanda features briefly. After seeing it:
                          Spoiler:
                          The following may possibly contain spoilers for Enemy at the Gate:
                          Spoiler:
                          Assuming it was filmed after Sanctuary...I'd say that Amanda is most definitely not wearing a blonde wig for Enemy at the Gate.
                          Last edited by Alan; 23 September 2008, 05:19 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            got some animated icons to share that i made over the weekend...

All are snurchable, as long as you credit me!!! they are small enough to use for LJ so...
                            Great (and funny) icons. Love no. 2 in particular.

Oh, really? I didn't know Amanda ever did commercials (or don't recall ever knowing). Does anyone know which one(s) she's done?
                            She did commercials for products in her early acting career. At AT3 I was at the "Advil Table" because she had done a commercial for Advil. It played in Canada but I don't know if it was shown elsewhere. We Canadian fans had to admit to her we did not remember the commercial!

Since becoming established in Stargate I think she's only done commercials promoting the show. Did you ever see the one with her and Joe Flanigan? Hilarious.

Originally posted by Alan View Post

EDIT: Just came across this on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKJLpAzj204. Amanda features briefly. After seeing it:
                            Spoiler:
                            The following may possibly contain spoilers for Enemy at the Gate:
                            Spoiler:
                            Assuming it was filmed after Sanctuary...I'd say that Amanda is most definitely not wearing a blonde wig for Enemy at the Gate.
                            Spoiler:
                            I believe the spots for that were filmed previously and have just been rolled out over time by SciFi. Amanda had appeared in one other shown a while ago. They probably just updated the graphics to show "Sanctuary". I'm pretty sure she's in a blond wig for EatG.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Did you ever see the one with her and Joe Flanigan? Hilarious.
                              WHAT!? NO! links????

Spoiler:
                              I believe the spots for that were filmed previously and have just been rolled out over time by SciFi. Amanda had appeared in one other shown a while ago. They probably just updated the graphics to show "Sanctuary". I'm pretty sure she's in a blond wig for EatG.

Wig.

Comment

WHAT!? NO! links????

Had to find it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EieL13mwGV0

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X