No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I love this picture. Her eyes are amazing!
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I loved Sam's "butch" haircut.

She looked gorgeous with it, both in uniform:

And in civvies:

The last pictures is one of my absolute favorites. She looks just stunning.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, Raw - absolutely stunning!

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

She looks good no matter what...I never said she didn't look good. I just don't understand why they went so dramatically short. The only time I really didn't care for it was in Beneath the Surface and I guess it's more the shock of it than anything
              sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

No, that's right, you didn't and I agree, her hair in Beneath the Surface was a little bit too short for my liking too. I don't appreciate the early season 4 hair much, my favorite haircuts are the ones in Threads and 200

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                  No, that's right, you didn't and I agree, her hair in Beneath the Surface was a little bit too short for my liking too. I don't appreciate the early season 4 hair much, my favorite haircuts are the ones in Threads and 200
                  Yes.
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Yeah, I can't argue with the fact that she looks good no matter what

It's just that I particularly like the really short hair.
                    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                    - R.E.M.

Comment

Oh yea, that hair cut was b/c Amanda went to get her hair cut (she had permission) and as the story goes, a mistake was made and that was the result of correcting the mistake So it wasn't anyone's idea to have her hair like that
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Oh yea, that hair cut was b/c Amanda went to get her hair cut (she had permission) and as the story goes, a mistake was made and that was the result of correcting the mistake So it wasn't anyone's idea to have her hair like that
                        Ooh. As Jack would say Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Luckily the fix for me wasn't too traumatic but the "stylist," and I use that description lightly, did manage to make me cry. She cut off about 9inches of my hair to give me bangs! The problem being that she didn't wait for my approval to do so!
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I found the article that mentions the haircut...it's in the Q&A's at the bottom

http://www.rdanderson.com/stargate/f...-07-amanda.htm
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            I found the article that mentions the haircut...it's in the Q&A's at the bottom

http://www.rdanderson.com/stargate/f...-07-amanda.htm
                            Thanks! Great article
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                              I loved Sam's "butch" haircut.

She looked gorgeous with it, both in uniform:

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...psbfaa6979.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...psc2ddafa4.jpg

And in civvies:

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...ps792bdf39.jpg

The last pictures is one of my absolute favorites. She looks just stunning.
                              i loved her shorter hair cut too, especially in s6. her face makes it work, b/c she's so danged cute!!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I personally loved how she looked in the early season 4 hair (even though I thought it did look unprofessional...), but yeah, the only one I really didn't like was the beneath the surface hair...which ironically worked and was cute because of the context of the epsiode and the huge orange worksuit.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, I had always thought that the "hair off the ears" thing was USAF?

Comment

Working...
                                X