No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL no worries. I'm actually kinda loving it atm. <3 I'm a vala with ANYONE shipper so i can go any where. But I find I'm groovin well with C/V. Maybe I'll write another instead of flipping to D/V next.

Glad you like it!

Bawwww That part of Terra Firma makes me tear up.

"Ok I'll go with what you prefer." poor Aeryn!
    "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
    Fanfic
    Craig Horner Site
    Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

I hope this is allowed. But I'm writing fic for a fundraiser for the flood victims in Australia. HERE I'll write for anyone that bids no matter how small. C/V is one of my pairings.

Here is a master list of all participants. if you like more stuff too. It's a good cause and even if you don't bid for me, there are a million other choices! Check it out and help Australia.

Dizzy is up as well! Which is how I got involved. BUY FIC FROM HER HERE

If you write toss your name in as well!

They have hot people there (Claudia, Craig Horner, etc) we should save them.
      "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
      Fanfic
      Craig Horner Site
      Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Now I feel like a spammer, 3 posts in a row, But anyway. I wrote a new C/V fic this morning.

THIS WAY TO FIC

It's PG so safe for all!
        Fanfic
        Craig Horner Site
        Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

cv ficcies are lovely... i will not read any of that evil! DV crap.. sorry i've hated that ship from the start... yes.. i've been diehard CV from day one *smirks*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            cv ficcies are lovely... i will not read any of that evil! DV crap.. sorry i've hated that ship from the start... yes.. i've been diehard CV from day one *smirks*
            I totes get it! I've got 2 more C/V's on the list right now for sure from the auction thing. And I just put up a new one this morning. I ship it all. So i'm easy.
            Fanfic
            Craig Horner Site
            Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

I'm gifing BOUNTY now. Here is the first few. (well technically the first one i made was the spinning gate from the beginning... but anyway)

Last edited by VirkatJol; 15 January 2011, 07:25 PM.
              Fanfic
              Craig Horner Site
              Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

I am in a grumpy mood because I just stumbled over someone complaining about Cam/Vala and ranting about how it wasn't there and how it was just John/Aeryn fans bringing their ship into the Stargate fandom.

Grrrr.
                la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

And now that I vented a tiny bit, I actually scrolled up to look at the stuff that's been posted - NEW FIC YAAAAY! AND GIFS! SHINY AWESOME PRETTY GIFS! Okay those definitely helped make me feel better.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                    I am in a grumpy mood because I just stumbled over someone complaining about Cam/Vala and ranting about how it wasn't there and how it was just John/Aeryn fans bringing their ship into the Stargate fandom.

Grrrr.
                    They just jealous that C/B have amazing chemistry always.

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                    And now that I vented a tiny bit, I actually scrolled up to look at the stuff that's been posted - NEW FIC YAAAAY! AND GIFS! SHINY AWESOME PRETTY GIFS! Okay those definitely helped make me feel better.
                    HEE <3 the fic isn't smut though. But it's cute? maybe? Also I'm making more gifs today! i have it all capped! woo
                    Fanfic
                    Craig Horner Site
                    Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Day 2 of Gifs of BOUNTY hee

Last edited by VirkatJol; 16 January 2011, 06:17 AM.
                      Fanfic
                      Craig Horner Site
                      Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Oh, fic doesn't have to be smut to be good!! I adore fics just like that - moments between Cam and Vala, showing the potential that they have, showing how much they care for each other.

and ohh, the gifs. D

sigpic

Comment

morning and so many treasures to enjoy today! thank you very much!!!!

sig by DJgirl

Comment

I'm home and back to gifs!

Last edited by VirkatJol; 16 January 2011, 02:24 PM.
                            Fanfic
                            Craig Horner Site
                            Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Ooohhhs the bounty gifs are total love
                              sigpic

Comment

Here have some more! <3

BONUS(because it makes me LOL SO MUCH):

Fanfic
                                Craig Horner Site
                                Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X