No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys Sorry been spending the last few weeks working on year end fic challenges - sadly, nothing I wrote or received was Cam/Vala.

However, my new year's resolution - to finish some fics. I selected five and my goal is to have them all 10,000 words minimum. I even posted snippets... they're on my livejournal. You have to have me friended to see, though.
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

lots to fook forward to Dizzy, hopefully you will do something for the Kansas series if the inspiration hits

btw, how do i friend you on your livejournal thingy??

sig by DJgirl

Comment

I'm dizzydame on livejournal - just log in to your account and go to this page: http://dizzydame.livejournal.com/profile and click Add a Friend!

Also we found a beta reader/editor for Sol's Diner so while it might be another week or so until a chapter is up, it's only because we're going back and fixing some things!

sigpic

Comment

thanks Dizz, i think ive done it and looking forward to your new work when you are ready

and i found this today:
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6611104/1/Bountiful

sig by DJgirl

Comment

morning....

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Thank you SO much for reccing that, Dena!!

And hey - don't forget to comment and tell an author when you like something. I bet that can make a huge difference, especially to someone new to the fandom.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                thanks Dizz, i think ive done it and looking forward to your new work when you are ready

and i found this today:
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6611104/1/Bountiful
                Thanks so much for the Rec!! <3333 I had no idea anyone was reading it! I just joined here so I could tell you how much I appreciate it!
                "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
                Fanfic
                Craig Horner Site
                Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by VirkatJol View Post
                  Thanks so much for the Rec!! <3333 I had no idea anyone was reading it! I just joined here so I could tell you how much I appreciate it!
                  and THANK YOU for writing it! i very much enjoyed it but was left wanting more.. please more! you tease you!

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by Denali View Post
                    and THANK YOU for writing it! i very much enjoyed it but was left wanting more.. please more! you tease you!
                    HEEHEEE The thing is, normally I'm not a tease at all. But i took a lot of heat from a friend for even CONTEMPLATING C/V, let alone writing it. So it made me very excited/happy when Dizzy left me a comment on FF.net. If she hadn't I'm pretty sure that would have been my only venture into C/V. I was DISOWNED OMG! heheh

ANYWAY, because she asked I'm working on a sequel already. For the good morning square of my BINGO CARD (http://community.livejournal.com/see...fic/29680.html) after that I am queued up to do J/A Farscape Prowler Collarbone kissing. But there are 8 available squares so you can choose another for C/V if you'd like. Otherwise I"ll just write Richard/Kahlan from Legend of the Seeker (which is where the majority of my work is) or Daniel/Vala. Or possibly Vala and someone else. I ship her ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Thanks again for reading. I PROMISE there is no TEASING in Good Morning fic. It's all NC-17 and no one will be left wanting. LOL
                    "They going to let me be the judge?" "Don't think so." "Then it's not a real Mal Doran is it?"
                    Fanfic
                    Craig Horner Site
                    Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Ohhh ya know me.. vampy comes and goes as she pleases... whats my excuse... i got sick over the holidays w/ a cold.. *pouts* and i still have that coughin crap up thing and the annoyin frog in my throat feeling
                      sigpic

Comment

OK my friends. As requested. MOAR FIC. Just for all y'all! Cam/Vala FTW! (I hope)

**Mod insert : Links go to mature content warnings on these links .Caveat lector .
                        Up the Bounty

I put it on FanFiction.net too, but it's not online yet. it's supposed to be HERE when it's finished. I AM PARANOID THAT FF.NET IS LYING TO ME THOUGH. So you have the LJ comm link too.

ENJOY!
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 January 2011, 11:52 PM.
                        Fanfic
                        Craig Horner Site
                        Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

... . For the good morning square of my BINGO CARD ....
                          i dont know what this means - im not very IT savy

ANYWAY, because she asked I'm working on a sequel already
                          oh yes please!!!!! love me some Cam/Vala and we like smut

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Dena: Bingo card is just a fic challenge! Follow the link that she posted and you'll see. It's a square of prompts for fics and she lets people put in a request for what prompt they want to see written for what pairing. I requested that she do Cam/Vala for the prompt "good morning" and she so kindly agreed to write it!

sigpic

Comment

oh Dizzy, you know me - its all too hard to understand that secret lingo of the livejournal stuff... everyone just needs to write more Cam/Vala... its as simple as that!

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Hee those pictures are all LOVE <33333 The links to the new fic are ^^^^. They just got approved after you posted. So i don't know if you saw it or not!
                                Fanfic
                                Craig Horner Site
                                Farscape/Stargate Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X