Yes we do!!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Where has everyone gone?

Comment

erm i've had to work... *arches eyebrow* nutty.. we needs more piccy ficcy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          erm i've had to work... *arches eyebrow* nutty.. we needs more piccy ficcy
          *phew* You're still alive *HUGS VAMPY* Ok well geeze I would have busted my arse to write it but you guys weren't showing up and I was skeered something happened to you all. Ok I'll get back on it

Comment

Ooohh ya know me, im always around when ya least expect it *smirks*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              Ooohh ya know me, im always around when ya least expect it *smirks*
              Yes I know..... Thank goodness!! *hugs Vampy again*

Comment

I'm still here! Haven't written much C/V lately because I've been trying to focus a lot on my RPF big bang (deadlines coming up!)... got a few in the works still though.
                la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                  I'm still here! Haven't written much C/V lately because I've been trying to focus a lot on my RPF big bang (deadlines coming up!)... got a few in the works still though.
                  Dizzy!!! *hugs Dizzy* Ok I'll stop hyperventilating now *phew*

Comment

Oh, Ben is such a Cam/Vala shipper... this is from the con in England he appeared at this weekend:

"I used to daydream I was Michael Shanks. Any time Michael had a scene with Claudia ... I'm Michael Shanks, I'm Michael Shanks... I had an ongoing argument with the producers on Stargate about the Vala and Daniel relationships. Probably not the one you think. I said, well first I said if he's not interested Mitchell definitely is, and then I said he can't keep saying no to this girl, because he's not supposed to be gay! How could he say no to Vala! I mean, they came up with every justification possible but I would watch the scene and Daniel would walk by and see Vala there in some little skimpy red outfit and... he would say no?!? I just couldn't wrap my head about it."

sigpic

Comment

OMG DIZZY.....GREAT FIND!!! *sigh* I just love Ben.... *swoon*

Comment

If anyone wants to throw me a prompt or two I might try to write some CV...

And where has Dena gone? Have we lost here again? *wobbles*

sigpic

Comment

mmm promts...

supernatural
                          witches
                          demons
                          spell casting

okay shutting up, im reading way too much SPN fic, that and i've just gotten into the series as well but im addicted
                          sigpic

Comment

This Cam/Vala rp thread is finished: http://asylums.insanejournal.com/mtg...olly/3151.html

And we've started a new one, but Mav is off on a trip this week so it's slow going. I'll end up posting the link once we're done, probably!

sigpic

Comment

Howdy…. Been away for work but just a quick spam first

snurched sig from AnnaBee...

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                                This Cam/Vala rp thread is finished: http://asylums.insanejournal.com/mtg...olly/3151.html

And we've started a new one, but Mav is off on a trip this week so it's slow going. I'll end up posting the link once we're done, probably!
                                its finished??? did i miss the ending because i had to keep opening comment trees to read and but is this where it ends ""Yeah." Cam said, shrugging his shoulders and smiling a bit at her. "I guess you do.""???

if yes.... but i wish for more....

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Working...
                                X