Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Well that is very admirable, although I admit a part of me hates to hear it!
    I know. She is doing improv a bit and some guest appearances, but I have not heard of anything more than that.

Comment

Thanks Addy.... Ill work on those captions Actually I am currently working on Part 3 of my PicFic Company of Thieves as well

Hey Spimman..... thanks for stopping by and yeah wouldn't that be nice? I for one would love to see them together again
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        Thanks Addy.... Ill work on those captions Actually I am currently working on Part 3 of my PicFic Company of Thieves as well

Hey Spimman..... thanks for stopping by and yeah wouldn't that be nice? I for one would love to see them together again
        Anytime...I'm just throwing them out while I have that PB open.

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers for Naught for Hire to end up with multiple seasons, and her to show up there. A web series, especially a guest shot, isn't the time commitment something bigger would be!

Or, of course, Farscape webisodes.
          la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
            I'm crossing my fingers for Naught for Hire to end up with multiple seasons, and her to show up there. A web series, especially a guest shot, isn't the time commitment something bigger would be!

Or, of course, Farscape webisodes.
            I would say either or both would be workable for her.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice Thanks Addy!!

Comment

So, who likes teddy bears?

Cam and Vala bears! YES I'm a huge dork!

Spoiler:

And a cameo by Daniel bear, but don't worry, he knows his place. As in, far away from Vala.

Poor Daniel Bear. I've spent the least amount of time making him Daniel-ish. He's got no shoes, and he does have glasses but I can't find them so I just stuck mine on him for a picture.

Vala's got a leather skirt, leather boots, and not the most Vala-ish top but I'm ebay hunting for a better one. Cam is in his USAF uniform but I've also got more clothes for him coming. I love ebay for Build a Bear stuff! The outfits are so expensive in the store, but everything Vala is wearing only cost me about $5 online.

sigpic

Comment

woohoooo nicey
                          sigpic

Comment

Got a fic rec for you, something new by Penknife - warnings, though, it has some strong kinks in it! (As it should, since it was written for kink_bingo.) - Still.

sigpic

Comment

Ooohhhhh ficcies
                              sigpic

Comment

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE Love the Cam/Vala bears....and Daniel too OMG That is just too funny......Dizzy you never disappoint with your C/V love

Ok guys....just a random apology that I haven't posted part 3 yet of the C/V picfic thingy..... I will try and get it up later today or tomorrow.....I have class tonight....yes ....speaking of dork I elected to go to school over the summer

Comment

Working...
                                X