No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, that was so hurty. Omg, I love it.

.... is it too greedy to demand more already?
    la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
      Ooooh, that was so hurty. Omg, I love it.

.... is it too greedy to demand more already?
      no it isn't ..... Going to work on the actual pic fic for ep9 Company of Thieves tomorrow Hope to have it up for you tomorrow or Sunday
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Oohhh can we say OWCHIES... lovely ficcy.. bring on the pic fic now
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          Oohhh can we say OWCHIES... lovely ficcy.. bring on the pic fic now
          Thanks and I am I am!!!

Comment

*paces, waits* hmmm so.. *arches eyebrow*
            sigpic

Comment

Company of Thieves Part 1:

Spoiler:
              The ep opens with the Odyssey clearly in trouble, they have stumbled upon a neutron star and it has more or less neutralized the ship. Meanwhile *oh how coincidental….eye roll* 3 Goa’uld Motherships show up not to mention they drift into a mine field so basically …..all hell breaks loose. Sam is on board as she in her usual nerdy Sam-way tries to do all she can to assess the situation. However, they are damaged pretty severely therefore, Col. Paul Emerson makes a valiant distress call to SG1. As he relates the sit rep to the General it is clear this was a trap set by the Goa’uld and yep you guessed it General Landry is now pissed….with a capitol P! *cut to opening credits….cue music* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYS0EVZJQMU <<< link to music as a little added bonus for me taking so long to get this written!

So now we are here with Landry and the team trying to make heads or tails out of the situation. Immediately I notice Cam’s crossed arms, he is back behind Landry, not really “in the team circle” and he is sort of displaying a sense of poutiness. Even though he isn’t one to pout usually, he does seem oddly cold, irritated and isolated from the rest of the team. Although he does manage to glare at Daniel, which I find even more unsettling that he is not only pouty but pissed as well. Also, notice Vala is being quiet and sullen. They both refuse eye contact with each other which confirming the fact that our couple is very angsty and quite angry at one another. *sigh*

Landry: “We began receiving telemetry from the emergency transponder approximately 30 minutes after the distress call came in.”
              Cam: *yeah speaking of distress…..sigh*
              Daniel: “Unfortunately, it doesn’t tell us anything about the condition of the ship or the crew.”
              Vala: *typical Daniel never able to read between the lines….you couldn’t see that Cam and I are pouting if it hit you between the eyes….sigh*
              Landry: “Sounds like it was badly damaged”
              Cam: ~glares at Daniel even harder~ *yeah sort of like my heart at the moment*

Daniel: “Anything on who might have been behind this?”
              Vala: ~sneaking a look at Cam and feeling guilty~ *Yeah that would be me*

Landry: “We were acting on what we thought was reliable intel from the Jaffa.”
              Cam: ~sneaking a reciprocating look back at Vala~ *yeah….I know what that’s like to be lead down the wrong path…..sigh*

Teal’c: ~jumps in to run interference~ “Bra’tac is investingating the source of the false intel,….” *I can help rid you of your problem Vala….* “…..but the Jaffa nation is in disarray and many have reverted back to old warring factions” *I can beat them both up for you….just give me the word!!*

Daniel: ~looks down in fear~ *Oh boy….the big guy is involved…..this can’t be good*
              Cam: ~glaring at Daniel again~ *What? Can’t you solve this one from your books Danny boy?*
              Teal’c: “Tracing such betrayal may prove virtually impossible.” *Once I figure out who burned who in this mess….they likely will never walk again!*

Daniel: ~snaps his eyes up to Vala~ *Vala….you’re not going to let him do that are you??*
              Vala: ~nervously smiles at Teal’c~ *Teal’c it’s ok big boy…..that really won’t be necessary!*
              Landry: ~looks over at Daniel~ *Son…..just what have you gotten yourself into?*
              Cam: *Sir really……you don’t want to know*

Vala: “There must be a lot of Jaffa out there who are pretty angry at the destruction of Dakara” *Uh oh…. yep Cam’s pretty angry alright….gulp*
              Cam: *UH yeah that doesn’t even begin to cover it!*

Daniel: “The Ori were responsible for that” *not my fault…… I just like shifting blame…it’s what I do!*
              Vala: *yeah Daniel you always were good at that*
              Cam: *no kidding!* ~eye roll~

Landry: “And there are more than a few who think it was us who led them there.” *Ok yeah I’m starting to see there is always that sheep in wolf’s clothing!*

Cam: Angry enough to set up and ambush? For what, revenge?” And…..don….don…..don…. Cam finally speaks up!! And what does he talk about? Ambush and revenge! *giggles* Coincidence?? I don’t think so!!
              Daniel: ~worried~ *Did he just say what I think he said….. uh…..ambush and revenge?*
              Landry: ~resigned~ *Don’t look at me…. I’m staying out of it! I’ve got enough problems on my hands!*
              Vala: ~achieves eye contact with Cam for the first time~ *Honey you know that won’t be necessary….I’ll always be your girl!*
              Cam: *prove it!*

Vala: “Well we have a signal…..Let’s go check it out!” *come on boys let’s leave all this heavy stuff behind and go play!*

Daniel: “Yeah, one tiny snag there”
              Cam: *Geeze Daniel….must you always be the wet blanket of doom?? You know you could eff up a wet dream!!*

Teal’c: “We have no vessels in which to travel.” *which is probably a good thing….we’d just get in trouble…..again*

Landry: “The Daedalus is on its way to Pegasus.” *yeah thank goodness everything is tied up right now*

Teal’c: “And it will be days before a Jaffa ship becomes available to us. “ *yeah and then we can wreak havoc*

Vala: “You only have to ask….” *Yeah….Daniel….is obviously slow in this department*

Daniel: *Huh? What?!! You mean that’s it??! I only had to ask??*
              Cam: *Back off bucko…. You know you’ll never work up the nerve…. Vala you know I’ve never had to ask*

Vala: “You must know by now I can get you pretty much anything you want!” *giggles…..yeah well Cam knows this…..right Cam baby?*

Daniel: *You’re ****tin’ me right? Let me get this straight I can ask for anything and I’ll get it??*
              Cam: *No Daniel…not you…..me on the other hand….. well she can’t resist me!*
              Last edited by squirrely1; 27 June 2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

This was the only other part I finished today.... will try to get more up tomorrow
                Company of Thieves Part 2:

Spoiler:
                Vala: *No Daniel…..you can’t get anything…but then again….you don’t have the guts to ask for it anyway….so really I must be stupid for offering you my companionship*

Daniel: “Yah….for a price!!” *no wonder I’m broke all the time!*
                Cam: *pffffft ….. I’ve never had to pay for anything!*

Vala: “Nothing comes for free Daniel!” *well…..except for where Cam is concerned….HEE*

Daniel: *Did you just hear that?? She wants to charge me now!*
                Cam: *Don’t look at me….. like I said….I’ve never had to pay……snort*

Teal’c: *OMG can we just get back to the mission here?*

Vala: “Of course In this instance I would naturally waive my fee!” *Sigh…. I guess for you Daniel I may consider you a charity case*

Daniel: *Ok seriously …..are you getting this?? Teal’c?? Charity Case?? ME??!!*
                Cam: *Well that would probably be the only way you’d get any*

Teal’c: *I know nothing…. I see nothing!*

Vala: “But I will need some front money so to speak” *cuz well we all know that if I agree to go out on a date with Daniel…. I’ll have to end up paying*

Daniel: *Now that is just not fair….. and it’s not a date!!*
                Cam: *OMG how can you be this dense?*

Landry: “Be careful!!” *For God sake use a condom…..heaven forbid we have any little Vala’s or Daniel’s running around…. SHUDDERS* “We still don’t know whose responsible” *and well I don’t want to be responsible for the little brats*

Cam: *I don’t even know if he knows what a condom is sir……is there a book about it?*
                Daniel: *OK Yeah…. I’m really not hearing any of this!*

Teal’c: *I think I’m going to be sick*

Comment

I believe ive not read this before: http://aeryn-b.livejournal.com/7128.html#cutid1

sig by DJgirl

Comment

Ooooohhh nutty gots piccy ficcy start up.. wooohoooo
                    sigpic

Comment

YAAAAY PICFIC. And yay picspam! And yay fic rec! I love it when I visit this thread and find a ton of goodies dropped. Brightened up an otherwise dismal night.
                      la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

yup always good
                        sigpic

Comment

Would anyone like to supply some captions?

Comment

Is it possible to cast the two of them in another Sci-fi show again? How SG-1 pulled that off was brilliant, but can lightning strike the same place 3 times?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              Is it possible to cast the two of them in another Sci-fi show again? How SG-1 pulled that off was brilliant, but can lightning strike the same place 3 times?
                              A lot of that will depend on CB's children. She is rather focused at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                A lot of that will depend on CB's children. She is rather focused at the moment.
                                Well that is very admirable, although I admit a part of me hates to hear it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X