No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I know....almost.... I can smell the end of the tunnel....and I know I have my work cut out for me once I am back
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

yes ya do *smirks*
      sigpic

Comment

and then I get back and everyone leaves? OMG..... *cries*

Comment

Ooohhh we didnt leave... no ones just been posting.. *sighs*
          sigpic

Comment

morning...... and where is Dizzy been hiding lately??

[/QUOTE]

sig by DJgirl

Comment

*sigh* I just love looking at all the pretties Dena Thanks for posting them.....

Comment

mmm no idea where DIZZY is *shrugs*
                sigpic

Comment

morning and spam alert....

sig by DJgirl

Comment

mmm very lovely spam
                    sigpic

Comment

It was a rough couple of weeks, I didn't have that much time around.... but things are mellowing out now, I believe. And I just signed up for a challenge to kick-start my C/V muses.
                      la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so this challenge is a hurt/comfort BINGO card - so I have to hit a line of prompts. Just finished my first one....

Prompt 1: Pining (Confession in a Dangerous Situation)

Spoiler:
                        Cam doesn't really mean to say it, but he's got a gun pressed to his head and the adrenaline can make you do some crazy things.

He manages to convince himself later, after the daring rescue, that she might be willing to let this one slide. Maybe she'll pretend she didn't hear, or maybe she actually didn't.

All evidence points toward that, and he relaxes.

Of course, it's Vala, so she doesn't. He finds her on his bed in teeny tiny lingerie that night.

"Go away. I'm tired. It's been a long day. I don't want to deal with this."

"What's there to deal with?" She asks, scooting to the edge of the bed. Her feet touch the ground but she doesn't get up. "I just want to f-"

"Vala!" He groans.

"It seemed fairly clear earlier that you wanted the same." She lifts an eyebrow and he's still trying very, very hard not to look at all of that exposed, milky pale skin.

"I don't think I said I wanted to **** you, Vala."

"No, you said you loved me." She states, matter of factly. "But it stands to reason that part of loving is... physical."

"Vala, I said I loved you." He stops, annoyance flaring up. "All that means to you is a roll in the hay? Jackson's right. You can be cruel when you want to be."

She looks stricken, and stands. There's something unsettling about the lack of argument, but it gets her out of his room and that's what he needs.

It takes a couple of days, but he realizes that he didn't just wound her ego but actually hurt her feelings.

It'd be a lot easier to handle if he <i>weren't</i> in love with her, really. Then he could just let her get over it on her own, leave her problems to her and not feel compelled to make it better.

The truth is, though, he really doesn't like to see her hurt. He itches to make it better, even though he knows how this story will end.

He goes to her, finds her in the gym trying her absolute best to slay the evil punching bag with her bare fists. He catches her off guard, and she turns still swinging. He grabs her wrist, almost smiling until he sees the look on her face when she realizes who it is. She takes a few quick steps back, settling herself. Her shoulders come back, posture straight and proud, like she's steeling herself for a fight.

He tries to diffuse that as quickly as possible. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

She waits, curious but still guarded.

"I'm sorry." He says again. "You're not cruel. But you are confusing. Damn, woman. I tell you I love you and five minutes later you're kissing Jackson? Then you show up in my <I>bed</i>?"

"Kissing - I was <i>thanking</i> him." She argues, frowning. "I wasn't-"

"Fine, whatever you were doing." Cam says, though it's not like that sits any better with him. "I'm just saying, Vala, you're not easy to predict and I know how things are with you."

He's not exactly winning her over, but at least she hasn't left the room.

"Did you mean it?"

"Maybe." He says, and then he realizes he can't exactly put the cat bag in the back, so he corrects himself. "Yeah. But it doesn't have to be a thing. I know you don't... you wouldn't want..."

"How do you know?" She says. "Perhaps... in hindsight... my approach wasn't the ideal one, but I was..."

"Yeah?" This time it's him waiting. He's not going to give her an out. He wants to know how that sentence ends.

She leans forward and kisses him, hands on his shoulders. He responds hesitantly, then more confidently, backing her up. He forgets there isn't a wall there, just a punching bag, and the both stumble when she backs into it.

He laughs, and so does she. She pulls back and looks at him. Her fingers are at the nap of his neck, brushing the short hair there. It feels good, makes him shiver. "I know I'm not the easiest person in the universe to get close to, but if I promise to be good and not to kiss Daniel anymore, do you think you might want to... try?"

He almost asks what, but he's not quite that dumb, so he just nods.

sigpic

Comment

Oohhhh
                          sigpic

Comment

“Cam doesn't really mean to say it, but he's got a gun pressed to his head and the adrenaline can make you do some crazy things.”…. and what brought this on im left wondering

Morning…. And thank you Dizzy for your beautiful words and im glad things are settling down for you

And for my morning spam……

sig by DJgirl

Comment

mmm yes please thankies for the piccy spam
                              sigpic

Comment

Such lovely spam. Thank you for that. *sigh* I came here to look at those pics and get inspiration for the next prompt I want to tackle.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X