Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    I didn't get as much done on my fic as I wanted to. I had a bad weekend. First I was bummed by what MS said at the con when my friend asked him a question, and then this guy who I was supposed to meet just disappeared... I'm kinda depressed...

But I'm hoping to move past that so I can get more done... it shouldn't be too long now.
    What MS said?
    Hope you will be happy again

Comment

Ben and Claudia are so cute
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cTFKANsZI0

Comment

(((Jess))) have a hug.
        sigpic

Comment

JessM, What was the questions and what did MS say? Don't leave us in suspense!

I'm sorry to hear you're depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            I loved that convention

Comment

What MS said?
              Hope you will be happy again
              Thanks I am feeling better now... I actually didn't hear the whole story of what MS said. My friend called me on Sat. and said that she and another friend asked him what he thought of S/D as a couple and he said "Ew." I thought that he was dissing the ship and I thought that was the only thing mentioned - but someone else who was there told me he said he didn't care for any ships...

I thought he was singling out just one ship as being bad and the rest ok... but I guess I didn't hear everything and jumped to conclusions To be honest I guess it really isn't a very big deal lol

But anyway I'm feeling better now... the guy I thought disappeared just called me tonight... so things are ok now

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Awwww they are really cute, heehee

Comment

Thanks for the hugs guys! As I told valaCB I'm feeling better now but I really appreciate it

I should have my fic done soon and ready to post.

Comment

*bounces* squees there's new ficcy up at the com too... of the smutty version too

thats great news Jess can't wait to read it.. glad your day is goin better
                    Last edited by CKO; 20 November 2006, 06:29 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      Thanks I am feeling better now... I actually didn't hear the whole story of what MS said. My friend called me on Sat. and said that she and another friend asked him what he thought of S/D as a couple and he said "Ew." I thought that he was dissing the ship and I thought that was the only thing mentioned - but someone else who was there told me he said he didn't care for any ships...
                      I think he might think "ew" because, after all this time, he probably sees Sam as more brother/sister, or that Daniel would be taking her from Jack?

So that might be why he said that particular thing.

I think on the matter of any ships, the producers themselves try to downplay that aspect of it so he may just be toeing the party line.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        *bounces* squees there's new ficcy up at the com too... of the smutty version too

thats great news Jess can't wait to read it.. glad your day is goin better
                        Thanks so much! I'm working on it now

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
                          I think he might think "ew" because, after all this time, he probably sees Sam as more brother/sister, or that Daniel would be taking her from Jack?

So that might be why he said that particular thing.

I think on the matter of any ships, the producers themselves try to downplay that aspect of it so he may just be toeing the party line.
                          Yeah that's probably what it was... and I heard from someone else that he said he didn't care for any of the ships at all. I guess it was that some S/D'ers just happened to be there that day and ask that question...

Guess it's really not a big deal

Comment

course its gonna be good...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi - Carlygal here - thanks for all those who've written such nice things about my stories. I'm glad you liked them.

Just wondering whether anyone could find a shippery screengrab for me. There's a moment at the end of ep 200 where Vala and Cam are kind of laughing together just before they step thru the gate. Anyone know what I mean?

Any other such screengrabs would be appreciated! I wish someone would make a video - it'd be great!

Comment

I'll try to find the cap of it..... but i can't screen grab or anything..... but should be able to find that cap.... i think I know what one your talking bout to.

these the ones you were talking bout?

clicky

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X