• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
    it really, really is

now THAT would be one HOT read

a few pics,

Damn now I really want to get my smut on and smut is hard!

Love those pics though.
    Have you ever liked somebody so much, you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music & cry?

We are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
      Good one Jess

missing scenes..

"The Pegasus Project" ...What were they up to before they went to breakfast together? That is my gutter mind at work. (Still CKO's fault for it being there)

"Memento Mori" Cam taking Vala back to Sal's so she can say good-bye. Guess that would be fluff.
      Thanks! I love your ideas too... and I always wondered just what they were doing before having breakfast (my mind is still stuck in the gutter too... bless you, CKO ).

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      well what can ya say... the gutter is a really fun place to be

a fix it to Unending, instead of the DV, make it CV instead *grin*
      Oh I'd love to see that too... I think the smut potential could be quite high

Someone please write it??? *bounce bounce*

Some pics for bribe...er...inspiration

Comment

I was thinking of trying to get something done on that this weekend. No promises though.
        Have you ever liked somebody so much, you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music & cry?

We are coming.

Comment

Okie doke... no pressure

(btw, I like your sig banner... cool to see another Supernatural fan )

Comment

Originally posted by LeaE View Post
            Damn now I really want to get my smut on and smut is hard!

Love those pics though.
            Thanx

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            Okie doke... no pressure

Nope no pressure Good things come to those that wait

Love the pics Jess

I really love how she is looking at him in these, the last one has her feelings written on her face
            Last edited by SciFiFan; 07 May 2008, 09:10 PM. Reason: RL is enterfering with my fun time

Comment

Pics

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                Okie doke... no pressure

Click the banner, sign the petition. We need all the help we can get.

And also, love those pics. That's one of my favourite epsiodes.

We are coming.

Comment

A few pics

Comment

chp 5 of cravings is up...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3888802/5/Cravings

just thought ya'lls would like to know.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      chp 5 of cravings is up...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3888802/5/Cravings

just thought ya'lls would like to know.
                      Yay! Thanx CKO

Comment

Comment

Love the pics.

I come bearing fic. I've posted it both at the community and at fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4249407/1/). Happy reading.

We are coming.

Comment

2008 Stargate Blue Moon Awards

Hey people, let's get nominating. I know there are people out there reading fanfic. When you find a good one, nominate it at http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                            (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                            Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

Love the pics.

I come bearing fic. I've posted it both at the community and at fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4249407/1/). Happy reading.

ohhhh ficcy nice
                              sigpic

Comment

Love the pics.

Yay fic.... thanx

Comment

Working...
                                X