great pics
    sigpic

Comment

Keep em coming

Comment

and more fics too.. PLEASE....
        sigpic

Comment

still trying on fics, have some things written down just need to figure out how to put them together,

did bring some more pics

Comment

only a few lines, totally un-betaed
            spoilers cuz this is my first time, i sound so lame, if it sucks please let me know so i can remove it please

Spoiler:
            As he untangled his arms and legs from around her soft warm body, he looked at the clock. It's early and their day off. They weren't do back at base till tomarrow, so who is banging at his door?
            Last edited by SciFiFan; 16 September 2007, 12:51 AM.

Comment

I think it's a great start And their day off? Mmm the possibilities are endless

Love the pics too! Speaking of fanfic, Jackie has added more to her Threads of Mobius fic.

Some pics I thought I'd share, from Pegasus Project

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                spoilers cuz this is my first time, i sound so lame, if it sucks please let me know so i can remove it please

Spoiler:
                As he untangled his arms and legs from around her soft warm body, he looked at the clock. It's early and their day off. They weren't do back at base till tomarrow, so who is banging at his door?
                great start so far.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post

Spoiler:
                  IT"S A great start and I CAN"t wait to see where it's headed!!!!

sorry for the funky capital letters... i spilt coke on my keyboard and the shift key sticks.... Still no word on the laptop so I"m beginning to fear the worst....
                  sigpic

Comment

doesnt sound like its gonna be too good Kate...
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree... but I hope you hear something soon and that it's more positive than we may be thinking

Comment

Thanks everyone, love the pics Jess and still hoping for your lapyop to survive Toomi

Comment

you're welcome
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

oooooooooooooh yes... love the picx
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, them pics are smmmmokin'

Comment

Working...
                                X