Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
    Ok, I remember now... getting lost somewhere here Thanks for the visuals, and ya can't go wrong with the last one.
    Yuppers, definitely love that last one.

Thanks for posting them, SciFiFan!

Comment

Ok, so CKO's challenge is Love.

Mine is.... hmmm..... hats.
      Great idea, Kate!

Hmm..... let's see... mine is.... chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        *prods*

chp2 is done.

http://ckojlf.livejournal.com/128288.html#cutid1

happy now Kate..

alright shesh...

i know i gotta get to work typin out chp3
        Loved it! Can't wait to read chapter 3

(and I plan to get more Rumor Has It done for tomorrow... stupid fic-a-thon distracting me, lol)

Comment

cant wait to read it jess.. lookin forward to more
          sigpic

Comment

Just stopping by quick...

So far we've got three challenges:

Love
            Hats
            Chocolate

C'mon guys 'n' gals... we need some more!!! Just post anyword that comes to mind (I have no idea what was on my mind with my word!!) You don't have to write anything if you don't want to, but the more prompts, the more fics...

Got a rough day ahead tomorrow so I don't know if I'll make it on. But on the bright side I've got tues off so the next chap should be posted then, providing I don't decide to do any more re-writes.

Jess, can't wait to read the next chap for Rumour has it!
            sigpic

Comment

What's this prompt thing for?

Last edited by AnnaBee; 07 May 2007, 05:01 AM.

Comment

For Farscape - Mini series
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farscap...acekeeper_Wars

Comment

Okay, so I feel like I've been neglecting my C/V ship lately in favor of Cam/Sam and Daniel/Vala So, I'm going to make some more wallpapers/banners/icons this week (hopefully!) to make up for it. Here's a couple of angsty Cam/Vala banners I made tonight. Feel free to use

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

very nice Stef

oh hell with it.. 'nother promt..

Dog Tags (is that a subtal hint there Kate... i want more of that ficccy)
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I've got a bit more written during my lunch hour although I have to leave early since I have a dr appt (no big deal just checkup)... but thanks I should have more posted soon.

Love the banners Stef.... very nicely done! Looking forward to seeing the icons and walls!

Comment

Just stopping by quick...

So far we've got three challenges:

Love
                        Hats
                        Chocolate

C'mon guys 'n' gals... we need some more!!! Just post anyword that comes to mind (I have no idea what was on my mind with my word!!) You don't have to write anything if you don't want to, but the more prompts, the more fics...

Got a rough day ahead tomorrow so I don't know if I'll make it on. But on the bright side I've got tues off so the next chap should be posted then, providing I don't decide to do any more re-writes.

Jess, can't wait to read the next chap for Rumour has it!
                        This is the best idea!!!! my word is kangaroos (hey...you guys said that it could be random, and it just so happens that random is my middle name)
                        sigpic
                        ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          Hey guys I've got a bit more written during my lunch hour although I have to leave early since I have a dr appt (no big deal just checkup)... but thanks I should have more posted soon.

Love the banners Stef.... very nicely done! Looking forward to seeing the icons and walls!
                          cant wait.

Originally posted by iheartcam View Post
                          This is the best idea!!!! my word is kangaroos (hey...you guys said that it could be random, and it just so happens that random is my middle name)
                          should be interesting.

so far we have the following words:

love
                          hats
                          chocolate
                          dog tags
                          kangaroos

so we need more
                          sigpic

Comment

More? Ok.

Pictures

AnnaBee. The prompt thing is for a short fic/drabble or artwork (wp banner etc) Post a word, any word, and someone will take up the prompt. If you want to have a go, when we end the 'collecting' of prompts we'll figure out a way to assign/pick who gets what word (you can't have your own though ) and give a time limit to when they're due. Anyone can have a go, even if you've never written anything before, or done any artwork. We can post them here, lj's or ff.net, or where ever you choose to so we can all enjoy.

You don't have to take up a prompt if you submit one.

What does everyone think about limits? (fic wise) I was thinking minimum of 100 words (drabble ) to a max of 2000 words ( the max posting limit I believe ) How about timeline? Should we end the 'collecting of promts this Sunday, and have June 15th as the deadline to post something?
                            sigpic

Comment

More? Ok.

Pictures

AnnaBee. The prompt thing is for a short fic/drabble or artwork (wp banner etc) Post a word, any word, and someone will take up the prompt. If you want to have a go, when we end the 'collecting' of prompts we'll figure out a way to assign/pick who gets what word (you can't have your own though ) and give a time limit to when they're due. Anyone can have a go, even if you've never written anything before, or done any artwork. We can post them here, lj's or ff.net, or where ever you choose to so we can all enjoy.

You don't have to take up a prompt if you submit one.

What does everyone think about limits? (fic wise) I was thinking minimum of 100 words (drabble ) to a max of 2000 words ( the max posting limit I believe ) How about timeline? Should we end the 'collecting of promts this Sunday, and have June 15th as the deadline to post something?

Oh cool. Thanks for 'splaining Toomi. Prompt then...um...Gesture.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X