Cameron Mitchell/Vala Mal Doran Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    I thought people here would be interested in the new game I started H&H Vala Pairings game I excluded D/V so that the smaller Vala ships, slashes, etc could get a chance. Hope you all stop by and play

-Stef
    I am a dork, how do I vote?

Comment

i agreee we love picx
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
        I am a dork, how do I vote?
        If it's the same as the others, you go to the last post in the thread, copy the list of names and numbers, hit reply, paste the list, then change one number + and one -. Stef, I hope that's how you're doing it, sorry if I got it wrong.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          If it's the same as the others, you go to the last post in the thread, copy the list of names and numbers, hit reply, paste the list, then change one number + and one -. Stef, I hope that's how you're doing it, sorry if I got it wrong.

Thank you I'll give it a shot.

Great ch. 30, back in the action is fun

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
            Thank you I'll give it a shot.

Great ch. 30, back in the action is fun
            Thanks!!!! There's more to come...
            sigpic

Comment

d'oh that reminds me, I have to catch up on your fic Kate I've made some time this weekend to get caught up on fanfic (and I have a huge list). I'd do it tonight but I was up early so will probably be falling asleep after SGA is over... But I will make time for it tomorrow! Can't wait to read it

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                d'oh that reminds me, I have to catch up on your fic Kate I've made some time this weekend to get caught up on fanfic (and I have a huge list). I'd do it tonight but I was up early so will probably be falling asleep after SGA is over... But I will make time for it tomorrow! Can't wait to read it
                How's your other fic doing? the S/D one?
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, think that's it for me for the weekend. Off to Edmonton and if I can get online, I'll stop and say hi tomorrow. Have a good weekend y'all

sigpic

Comment

have fun Kate
                    sigpic

Comment

yes have fun and thanks for the pic, they look so good together don't they, love that pic

Comment

yes they do
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          How's your other fic doing? the S/D one?
                          You mean the fic-a-thon one? I was able to finish it before the deadline thankfully. The other one, the AU that takes place between Secrets and Holiday is going pretty well. I was at a standstill on it for the longest time but I was finally able to write some more. It's still on hold pretty much until I get Rumor Has It done... but hopefully that shouldn't be too much longer

Anyway hope you have a great weekend!!

Comment

bounces yes... need more Rumor Has It....
                            sigpic

Comment

Always hot..........If only they had been smart enough to use this chemistry on Stargate........DOH!!!!

HEIDI

sigpic

Comment

I agree, they should have used it to thier advantage, instead they purpusly kept them apart, thier bad.

Love the pics

Comment

Working...
                                X