Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    yup but then anything w/CV is good..

well anyway in the current fic... what do ya'll think of havin some Vala/Sam interaction... not nearly enough of it
    What do I think? I LOVE Sam/Vala! Been having some troubles finding fics for them So anything with the two ladies would be welcome in my book. Although *blushes* I admit to not having kept up with all of the Cam/Vala fics Too busy betaing DV ones and working on my own Sha're/Daniel/Vala/Tomin vid.

So, looks like the C/V episodes are making their debuts Okay, not really C/V...but pretty much!
    Spoiler:
    Between "Bounty" and "Bad Guys" my head nearly exploded from all of the CV goodness Love the fact that most of the pics on Gateworld for "Bad Guys" are with Vala (and Cam)! I really like the relationship TPTB developed between these two. It may have been a little late in the game, but better late than never!

Everyone is nominating fics, fanart, and vids for the stargate awards, right? We need to make sure that we get our own category and don't have to share the "other" one with every other couple. Unfortunately, I've lost track of a couple of C/V vids that were on YT. There was one that was a triangle between Cam/Vala/Daniel. Anyone know where I could find that?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yea... but then as long as we have CV goodness we're all happy
      sigpic

Comment

we are easily pleased
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Glad you like the icon, Chris

I just read a fic on LJ that has a bit of nice Sam/Vala in it. It's mostly team stuff with some Sam,Cam,Vala friendship as well as a wee bit of Sam/Daniel friendship and UST, so wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in reading it. If so let me know and I'll post a link for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
            Glad you like the icon, Chris

I just read a fic on LJ that has a bit of nice Sam/Vala in it. It's mostly team stuff with some Sam,Cam,Vala friendship as well as a wee bit of Sam/Daniel friendship and UST, so wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in reading it. If so let me know and I'll post a link for it.
            I'd be interested Thanks, Jess.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi guys,

I just read a great 3-part fic. I don't know if someone already told you about it, but I thought I should share.
              Here is the link:

http://fatema.livejournal.com/tag/fi...cape+crossover

Part 1: "with curves of moon, and paths of apple-wood"
              Part 2: "if i’d found the right words to say"
              Part 3: "and they all look broken hearted"
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread!! I don't know if the rest have read it, but I probably haven't only because RL has been something horrid! Thanks for the link!!

Also Jess, i would like to have the link too!!
                Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  I'd be interested Thanks, Jess.

-Stef
                  No prob

Story is here.

Comment

*pokes*

chp3 teaser is up.

http://ckojlf.livejournal.com/129095.html#cutid1

also posted below for those who wish to read it here too

Spoiler:
                    A/N’s and disclaimer in chp 1

-Atlantis-
                    A few days later-

“Dr. Weir, this is the Atlantia, we’re landing on the east dock.” Jana replied over the comm.

“Welcome back Colonel.”

“Good to be back.” Jana responded.

“You’re welcoming committee is on the way.” Weir responded.

“I have SG1 along with me along with Dr. Alexis Hewlett.”

“Okay. I’ll need you to my office after you’ve had a chance to freshen up and allow you to get settled in back in your quarters.”

“Can do. Foster out.” Jana replied.

She looked over at SG1.

Daniel looked at her, “So when can I go look around the city. Again, I mean after all I have to show Alexis around the city.”

“Sometime soon.”

“Trust me you’ll like the city.”

Alexis looked at Daniel, “I know I will, I’ve read the mission reports.”

Jana eyed the pair, “Okay you two will be allowed to explore the city.”

Cam and Vala were locked in a kiss, “Wha? We’ve landed?” He asked as he continued to plant tiny kisses on Vala’s lips.

She grinned into his kisses, “Let’s get married on Atlantis.”
                    “You want to?” He asked as his hands rubbed tiny circles on her arms.

“I’d like to, we can always have another one when we get back to Earth with all of our family to see as well.”

“Do you have family?”

“I have a dad that I haven’t seen for most of my life. I would like for him to walk me down the asle.” Vala confessed softly.

“Maybe we can find him.”

“Yeah maybe I mean after all he’s going to be a grandfather.” Vala admitted softly as she rested her head on Cam’s shoulder.

“I haven’t even told my folks yet, that we’re engaged. They knew we were together.”

“Cam we have Jana perform our ceremony? Well that is if she can.”

“She can she’s a captain of her own ship.”

Jana looked at the pair, “I can if you want me to. Actually I’d be honored to perform your ceremony.” She responded, “You two want to get married on Atlantis?”

“Yes. If that’s okay.”

“Should be fine. I’ll have to clear it with Elizabeth first.”

“Well we actually want to see some of the city so maybe in a few days or so.” Cam replied.

“Sounds good.” Jana replied as she, along with her siblings, SG1 and Alexis walked down the ramp of her ship.

Lorne waited as they walked down the ramp, his eyes caught Jana’s, “Welcome back ma’am.” He replied as he came to attention.

“At ease colonel.” Jana ordered.

He relaxed his stance and looked at SG1, “Made it back I see.” He began and looked Daniel then over at Alexis, “And you are?”

“Dr. Alexis Hewlett. I was asked to join the mission.” She responded as she rested her head on Daniel’s shoulder, and he reached up and took her hand in his, “I’ll show you around if you’d like.”

“I’d like that.” Alexis replied as she looked at Daniel.

Lorne reached for Jana’s hand, “So dinner?” he asked.

“I’d like that, although I’d like to freshen up first.”

“I can walk with you.”

Jana nodded, “I’d like that. A lot.” She replied as she walked with Lorne and looked back at her siblings. “I’m sure you could show Cam and Vala to a guest room.”

“We can also show the rest of SG1 to some guest quarters as well.” Jade replied as she indicated for SG1 to follow her and her John.

- Jana’s quarters on Atlantis-

Jana walked into her room and looked at Lorne, “Can you wait for a few minutes while I freshen up some?”

“Sure, you want a cup of tea put on?” He asked as he faced her.

“That would be lovely.” Jana replied as she kissed his cheek.

“Alright I’ll put some on for us.” He responded as he busied himself in the kitchen area of her room.

Jana ducked into the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into some off duty casual clothes and left her hair hanging free. She walked out of her bedroom a short while later, “Much better.” She replied as she walked into the kitchen.

“Feel better now?” He asked as he looked at her.

“Yeah.” She replied as she took the cup of tea from his hands and took a sip.

“I was going to drink that.” He replied as he pouted slightly.

“Oh really I thought you poured it for me.” Jana stated as she flirted with him.

“Maybe I should just do this.”

“Mm… do what?” She asked as she set the cup down and reached for his hands.

“This.” He whispered as their faces were only a few inches apart and he leaned and kissed her soundly.

“My answer is yes.” She replied as she kissed him back.

“Really?” He asked.

“Yeah I knew that I was going to accept. I just needed time to get my feelings in place.” Jana replied as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“Feelings?”

“Yeah, I normally don’t allow myself to get attached.” She admitted.

“Why?”

“I’ve been hurt in the past.”

“Hurt how?”

“Not in the way you think.”

“I don’t understand.” He replied.

“I was engaged before, we were happy together. We went to school together.”

“What happened?” He asked as he gently wiped the tears that had began to form in her eyes.

“Two weeks before the wedding was to take place. I was on a mission with SG1, as they wanted my help.”

“Your abilities?” he asked softly as he held her.

“I was aware of ‘em and just learning what I was able to do.”

“You obviously can do more now then in the past.”

“You’re right.” She began and took his hand in hers as she led him onto the balcony and continued, “Daniel had wanted my help with a translation.” She replied.

“Why didn’t he ask someone else instead of you?”

“I have a double major, one in Ancient History and the other in Ancient Egyptian, and a minor in Archeology.”

“Damn, uh so you answer to doctor?”

“I’m a military officer first, and a scientist second, although I do have a PhD in history, but most don’t know that.” She responded.

“Guess we learn something new all the time.”

“We do. Anyway the mission was still going on, and yet I was distracted by something. I didn’t think anything of it. That was my mistake, I ignored my gut instinct.”

“And is that bad?”

“Yeah I guess it was. I didn’t want to be distracted.”

“So something happened?

“Yeah there had been an accident.”

“Bad I take it.”

“Yes.”

“Could you have saved him?”

“No.”

“Can you continue?” He asked.

“I can. After the mission I was called into Gen. Hammond’s office, where he had the task of informing me that my fiancé had been killed in the line of duty. He was with the FBI.”

“Was anything ever found?”

“That would have led to his death?”

“Yes.” He stated as her rubbed her arms.

“There were some inconsistencies in how he had been killed. I think it might have been an assassination.”

“What?”

“He was working with the Pentagon on one of the cases.”

“So he had the clearance to know what we do.” He asked.

“He did, it was either the NID or one of their rouge fractions.” Jana responded.

“So is that why you hate the Trust so damned much.” He asked.

“That’s part of the reason. Anyway I was put on a leave of absence. I used that time to grieve and spend some of the time drunker then a f***ing skunk, and focused my anger into pounding training dummies to pieces.”

“So I take it that you temper played a part in your actions.”

“Yes, but I was already aware of the fact that my temper does fuel my gift and magnifies its effect. I used that to focus my rage and hurt. I have always preferred the throwing knife as my weapon of choice.”

“Why?”

“They’re small, and deadly if used right.”

“So what pulled you through your grief?”

“I did. I started to remember some of the other techniques that I had picked up and used those to start to cleanse my soul.”

“Like?”

“Some deeper meditations and healing trances.” She replied and continued, “I still use ‘em to this day.”
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks great so far, CKO

Comment

thx
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting it here CKO. Having a heck 'uv a time with loading lj... keeps freezing on me. But it's great! Can't wait for the rest!

The Shroud

Spoiler:

Bounty

Spoiler:

Thanks to Neelan for the caps.
                          sigpic

Comment

glad ya liek it so far Kate...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              glad ya liek it so far Kate...
                              yup, sure do. give me something to do other than stare at my comp trying to write...
                              sigpic

Comment

cant say that i have any wrote out atm, i know im not on YIM atm the either, but ya can always email me what ya have of hte chp and I can read over it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X