sigpic

Comment

slightly small teaser for chp4..

M rating is still in effect..

under the cut for some CV smutty goodness

Spoiler:
      Disclaimer and A/N’s in chp1

-Cam and Vala’s room-

Vala stood on the balcony and Cam stood behind her as he rested his hands on her shoulders. “The city is truly lovely.”

“Yes it is. I would actually like to stay here for a few days.” Vala responded as she leaned back into his arms.

“I wonder if Jana will be able to marry us?”

“She should be able to. I guess we’ll find out when we talk to her.”

“That’s right.” Cam stated as he gently kissed the back of her neck.

She turned in his arms and kissed him softly. Their kiss slowly deepened as their hands started to roam each other’s bodies.

“Mm… Cam, we should take this party back inside.”

“Yeah we should test out the bed.” He responded as he carried her to the bed.

“Great idea.” She replied as she kissed him gently.

Their kisses began to spiral out of control as a trail of clothes led from the living room to the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed and planted tiny kisses on her lips before letting his lips trail along her neck, breasts before placing a soft kiss where their child was nestled.

Her fingers threaded though his hair as he teased and pleasured her.

“Vala, look at me.” He ordered softly as he slid a few fingers though the slickness of her arousal, and teased her as he brought her closer to her climax.
      “Cam,” she breathed softly as she looked at him, “You’re teasing I need you in me.” She replied as she reached for his erection and teased the tip.

“All in good time babe.” He purred as he slid in slightly and bit down on her neck as he left a visible hickey.

“That’s not gonna be covered is it?”

“Not this time.” He whispered as he slid the rest of the way inside of her.

“You know that does mean payback.”

“I know and I look forward to it.” Cam replied as he kissed Vala and she deepened the kiss as their bodies joined in a dance of their own, mimicking what their tongues were doing.

Their climaxes hit and they snuggled closer to each other as they fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms.

-Jana’s room
      A few hours later-

Evan walked into her bedroom and just watched as she slept. He walked over towards her bed and leaned down to kiss her.

She reached up and pulled him down on top of her and rolled them so that she was now laying on top of him, and leaned down to kiss him back, “Hey handsome, dinner done?”

“Mm… my sexy commando did you know that I was by your bed?” He asked as he gazed up at her as their eyes locked.

“I knew. I felt your presence.”

“Dinner’s done.”

“Oh so that means that I need to get off of you.” She replied as she pouted slightly.

“Yeah although I kinda like having you laying on top of me. Would even be better if you had all of your clothes off and I was making love to you.” He replied as he flirted with her as he softly nuzzled her neck.

She blushed slightly as she saw the image in his mind. “Well if I have my clothes off then so do you.” She replied as she let her hands slip under his shirt and removed it so that he was in just his pants and his dog tags.

“Having our clothes off at the same time. I love the sound of that.” He whispered as he reached up and removed her shirt.

She remained in a sports bra, and a pair of shorts and her dog tags, “Yes but after we eat out meal.” She suggested softly as she bit down softly on his neck.

“So you know what that’s gonna mean?” He asked.

“Hey dinner is counted as a date seeing as you made it for us.” She pointed out.

“That’s right I did.” He replied as he rested his hands on her face. She looked at him as her eyes had darkened slightly with desire and he kissed her.

She grinned into their kiss, “I know I said that I wanted to wait and have at least one date before we took the next step in our relationship from where we are to being lovers… I guess what I’m saying is screw it. I want you… I want this… I want you to make love to me.”

“Jana, you sure?” He asked as he teased her slightly as one hand had slid down her shorts and teased the small bundle of nerves.

“Positive. Do you doubt it?” She asked as she reached down to gently cup his erection, “I think you want this as well… you don’t want to wait do you?” She replied softly.

“No I don’t. Let me love you.”

“Yes.” She replied as she kissed him.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, while I don't have anything new on Rumor Has It yet, that is about to change. My fic for the s/d fic-a-thon is all done and posted, so my muse is less distracted. The long weekend should get me to write more too

My entry for the fic-a-thon has C/V as a secondary pairing. Sadly it's not very much but I have posted the relevant scenes here in tags. It takes place about 6 years in the future.

Spoiler:
        Having been notified of her teammates' location, Sam headed to a VIP room on level 18, Nicholas scampering along in her wake as she patted Evelyn's back to keep the infant happy . She was glowing with anticipation of seeing her friends again and introducing her new arrival. They'd told her and Daniel they would be there when the baby was born, but SG-1 had been off world when Sam went into labor. By the time she was physically able to get out and show her daughter off, they had been back for several days.

“I can't wait to see Uncle Cam, Aunt Vala and Uncle Teal'c again,” Nicholas enthused. “Do you think they have any pineapples in here, Mom?” He gestured to the door.

“I don't know, Nicky,” Sam replied with a small grin.

The boy was silent for a moment. “I hope so. All the other rooms have them. It wouldn't be nice for them to be left out.”

With a shake of her head, Sam chuckled and slowly began to open the door. Upon entering the room, she found Cam and Vala sitting at a small, round table, holding a familiar toddler: their daughter, Vanessa. Teal'c sat in another chair, bending and talking softly to the child. Upon Sam's entrance, all four turned in her direction.

Suddenly feeling a bit overwhelmed at the sudden attention, Sam forced a smile. “Hey, guys.”

“Sam!” Cam exclaimed, rising from his seat and beginning to make his way over to her. Sam saved him the trouble by meeting him halfway as Nicholas made a beeline for the table, evidently inspecting some artwork of Vanessa's.

“It's great to see you back,” he said enthusiastically, being mindful of the baby in her arms and giving her a one-armed hug. Once they separated, little Evelyn swiftly drew his attention away from her mother. “Oh, what a precious little thing,” Cam almost cooed, tracing a finger over her tiny hands. The baby gurgled in amusement.

Sam smiled brightly. Even though his and Vala's daughter was three years old, she could tell Cam never tired of this. He was a natural with babies. “Her name is Evelyn Claire, after my mother and Daniel's,” she told him proudly.

Feeling a strong hand on her shoulder, Sam turned to find Teal'c behind her, watching in almost silent admiration. “Colonel Jackson,” he greeted her.

“Hey, Teal'c,” Sam returned softly, offering him a smile. “Meet Evelyn Claire Jackson.”

Sam watched fondly as Teal'c lowered his gaze, giving the infant a faint smile. “I am pleased to meet you, Evelyn Claire Jackson,” his baritone voice declared. Sam met his eyes as he returned his gaze back to her. “She is a beautiful child. You and Daniel Jackson are indeed blessed.”

Swallowing to rid her throat of a small lump of emotion, Sam nodded. “Thanks,” was all she could utter as the Jaffa inclined his head slightly.

“Can I see?” Vala asked, Sam hardly aware the other woman had joined them. Giving Vala an apologetic smile, she nodded, handing the baby to her. “Hello, Darling,” she whispered to Evelyn, who cooed in return. “She is gorgeous,” Vala grinned back at Sam, “And she has your eyes.

“Well, you know what my grandma would say about that,” Cam started, coming up alongside Vala.

“Oh, hush. Don't ruin the moment,” Vala teased, covering his lips with an index finger.

“All right, all right,” Cam conceded, giving a self-deprecating grin and holding his hands up in surrender as Vala returned her attention to the baby.

Sam almost felt sorry for him until she noted him directing his attention to the neglected young boy. “Hey, there, Nicky,” he greeted the child enthusiastically, tousling his hair and tickling him on the stomach. “I got something for ya.”

Sam groaned inwardly as she witnessed Cam turning to pick something up and hide it behind his back. After several seconds of making the boy guess the identity of the present, he revealed it to be a paint set. “You're spoiling him,” Sam warned.

Cam gave her an innocent shrug. “What's spoiling? We got the same set of paints for Cousin Vanessa,” he said, gesturing to the little raven-haired, blue-eyed girl busily working on a splotchy masterpiece. Sam gave him a half smile, wearily shaking her head as Nicholas gave his 'Uncle Cam' a polite “thank you.”

Loved ch. 3 and the ch. 4 teaser, CKO mmmmm... C/V smut... me likey

Comment

glad ya liked it Jess... loved your entry.. its cute and cuddly... Cam and Vala would make great parents...
          sigpic

Comment

CKO, loved the teaser. now how long until the next chap?
            sigpic

Comment

well thats only the first teaser... i may end up doing multiple teasers for chp4... its kinda long wrote out.. but then i work the next 5 days now... i had to work today. so its a 6 day string... but who knows... guess we'll see...
              sigpic

Comment

gimme a few days or so and i'll post another teaser up
                sigpic

Comment

Jess, loved the teaser
                  sigpic

Comment

*bounces need fics..* what? i know i have to get more of four typed out..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                      Jess, loved the teaser
                      Thanks! I really need to write more of my other fic... but this darned nice weather keeps interfering!

something I was thinking about, though... Have you guys seen Zuz' thread where you can have custom smilies made? I thought it'd be cool to have some C/V smilies.

Comment

I've seen some of her smilies.. They're great. A c/v one would be awesome
                        sigpic

Comment

yes it would... always need more CV smilies
                          sigpic

Comment

My muse returneth... *does happy dance* I thought she was gone for good and no amount of chocolate could entice her back, but after 2 weeks of staring at the same old chap trying to write some more, I actually am!!! Chap 30 should be done by tomorrow...

Until then, a teeny teaser:

Spoiler:
                            "Cam, you ready?" Jack's voice over the comms interupted their moment and Vala instantly moved away from him.

"Vala..."

"I'll see you soon."

"No goodbyes?"

"No. We don't say goodbye." She kissed him tenderly and pulled away, walking down the oppostie corridor than the one he would take. Taking a breath, clearing his mind, Cam walked towards the transport pod.

Told ya it was teeny.
                            sigpic

Comment

woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 teaser

now gimme more.
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved the teaser, Kate!!

Comment

Working...
                                X