• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wanders in to pic!spam*

Underwear snurching is love!

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the thread Heidi!

*happy sigh* So many pretty piccies here... thanks guys!

May not be around tomorrow because I'm having eye surgery in the morning but if all goes well I'll be back on Wed. and will be able to get going on my fic again!

Comment

good luck Jess
          sigpic

Comment

psst.. teaser... for chp2
            under the spoiler cut.

Spoiler:

Disclaimer and AN’s in Chp1

-Later-

Cam rested his head on her shoulder as she pulled him close as they snuggled with each other, “Mmmm.. I hope we don’t just have get up later.”

“We’ll have to.. I mean after all we still have our jobs to do.” Vala pointed out.

“Yeah I know.. Still doesn’t change the facts though.”

“At least your parents like me.. We should go visit them again.”

“Maybe once we get back to Earth... after all they’ll want to be told that I’ve asked you to be my wife.”

“Mrs. Vala Mitchell.” She said to herself.

“Mrs. Cameron Mitchell.”

“What?” She asked in some confusion.

“Oh it’s just a custom.. Sometime’s the wife will take the husband’s first name and likes to be called by that.”

“I’d rather be called Vala Mitchell. It has a nice ring to it.”

“Yes it does.. Although some keep their maiden names.. Their last name before they get married.”

“Do they use both?”

“Yes, Mrs. Vala Mal Doran Mitchell.” He replied.

“Oh I like that too, we’ll figure something out.” Vala replied as she let her lips trail along his neck before gently biting down.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her and she deepened their kiss.

The pair was still locked in a kiss as Jana’s voice came over their radios, “Col. Mitchell and Vala report to the bridge.” She replied.

They groaned softly, “Suppose we should get dressed as well.” Vala purred as they had both been laying in the bed naked after having made love for the first time as a newly engaged couple.

“Might be a good idea, a quick shower as well.”

“I agree.” Vala replied as they walked into the shower and took a fairly quick shower, dried off and got dressed.

They walked out of their room, that they were assigned to for the mission and towards the direction of the bridge.

-Bridge-

The pair walked onto the bridge and the rest of SG1 was already waiting for them. Jana faced them, “You have my congrats.”

“What?”

“I know that you two are engaged.” She clarified.

“Engaged hmm.. Looks like there goes another betting pool.” Sam commented.

“Who won this time?” Daniel asked.

“Who usually wins?” Sam asked as she looked at Daniel.

“Jana does.. At least almost all the time.”

“What ya’ll should know better then to try to bet in the pools if I also do.”

“Damn telepath. What did you do read their minds?” Daniel muttered under his breath.

“I’m able to if I wanted to, but chose not to.” Jana stated as she eyed the pair.

Cam looked at her, “I wasn’t aware that there was even a pool on Vala and me.”

“There is.. After you two got together, the pools skyrocketed in as to when you two would get engaged, if you’re going to elope and when Vala announces that she’s pregnant.”

Vala looked at Cam, “Oh yeah did I forget to mention.. I’m pregnant as well.” She responded.

Cam paled slightly as he looked at her, “But we’re always careful.” He stammered.

“All it takes is one time.. And it happened to have been the one time that all of SG1 went out on a team nite.”

“Don’t remember much about that nite, except some great sex with my Vala.” Cam replied with a smirk as he pulled Vala closer to him.

“Well we were kinda drunk..” Vala confessed

“Team nite.. Right after that victory we had against the Ori?” Sam asked.

“That would be the one.”

“I don’t want another nite like that.. I was drunker than a skunk.. I woke up with a hang over and I think I might have kissed Alexis as well.” Daniel replied.

She looked at him, “Then I must have been just as drunk ‘cuz I can’t remember for the life of me why i didn’t push you away.... maybe I really didn’t want to.”

“Maybe you two were too drunk to push each other away.”

“Well i guess it doesn’t matter now some things happen for a reason.”

“That they do.” Jana stated as she looked over at SG1.

“Still find it kind of weird that you’re not at the SGC as much now.”

“Oh I’m still there... Just less then in the past but at the same time I’m still the base second in command, although I don’t know for how much longer.. I might be putting in my transfer request to be stationed on Atlantis, but ‘til the time is right I’‘ll still be putting in my appearances and giving my reports to Gen. Landry.”

“You’re thinking of transferring to Atlantis?”

“I haven’t put in the paper work, but I’m planning on it.. But don’t get me wrong.. I love working at the SGC, but then Atlantis has also become my home.”

“How so?”

“I enjoy having all the ancient’s technology at my hands.”

“You can use it?”

“Yes.”

“But ‘til that time we still have a way to get on missions that are outside the gate systems.”

“I know and not to mention that sometimes the other ships in our fleet are sometimes out of range.”

“Yeah but it also seems like that SG1 that get’s to travel on your ship.”

“It won’t always be like that way.” Jana replied as the ship made the jump into hyperspace.

“At least you opened the hyperspace window outside of out solar system this time.” John replied as he looked at his sister.

“I’m more then able to open a hyperspace window within the solar system.”

“It’s not recommended due to the amount of power it takes... only a precise jump would be able to make it work.” Sam pointed out as she looked over at the siblings.

“I’m well aware of the facts Sam... I know the dangers, and can see them before they happen.”

“Right your gift helps with that then.”

“Yes.”

“So are we going to Atlantis?” Daniel asked excitedly as he walked over towards Alexis as she was getting ready to walk off the bridge.

She looked at him, “I was going to work on more of the translations and get a cup of coffee from the canteen, you want one?”

“I’ll come with and I’ll help you.”

“It would go faster, and I can show you where I was having some problems.”

Jana looked over at the pair as they were getting ready to leave the bridge, “Can’t get enough of that city now that you’ve been there?”

“Oh hell no... I could spend days there.” Daniel replied as he slid his arm around Alexis’ waist and she leaned into his touch as she reached up to take his hand in hers.

“Yeah it’s a great place.” Jana responded as she agreed.

“And how much time do you spend there?” Daniel questioned.

“Enough that when I’m there both Col. Sheppard and Lt. Col. Lorne have to report to me on military matters.”

“Oh okay.”

“What?” Jana asked with a slight smirk.

“And I thought that I enjoyed Atlantis, but you seem to be right at home there.”

“My own abilities have more play over there. A lot of the technology is thought activated, well that is if you posses the ATA gene.”

“Which you must.”

“Well yeah that and I’m at least partial ancient, but possess the stronger gifts due to some genetic manipulation.. It’s small but it’s there.”

Daniel and Alexis left the bridge to work on the translations and have a few cups of coffee at the same time.

Jade looked over at Jana, “What? We weren’t aware of that part.” she replied as she walked back on to the bridge after spending some time in her labs working.

“I don’t make it known to a lot of people. They are ashamed of it. The mistakes of one race can be costly.”

“Yes they can.”

“Does it terrify me? Yes it does. Am I angry, ya betcha. Can I change the past, no would I if I could. I don’t think I would things happen for a reason.”

“That’s true.”
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks CKO Love the teaser to ch. 2

Not sure if I posted these yet...

(from Crusade)

Comment

glad ya liked Jess *grins*

the teaser is also on my LJ as well
                sigpic

Comment

Sending you some more good lucks Jess, love the pics, you caught them just right.

Great teaser CKO.

Comment

thx
                    sigpic

Comment

love the teaser CKO... now waiting for the chap...
                      sigpic

Comment

yea yea i know... hopefully in a few days
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi I started a thread you all you may like
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43403
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

thx for the linky
                            sigpic

Comment

Couldn't resist using one of them pics for a sig.....

(((Jess))) Hope all goes well
                              sigpic

Comment

great sig
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X