Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Character Appreciation Thread ( Spoilers for all seasons SG1/SGA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There goes my lawsuit.

Dang it. And I was SO looking forward to going to the next GateCon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Seems to me that all those passed out bodies lying about would be fairly messy!
      Nmom
      But HAPPY!

Love the piccie of "Fluffy the Destroyer",is he/she your own gorgeous little Pooch?
      (OK.I know that Q is nothing to do with SG but tough! I'm a nosy person,with a need to know!)
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        But HAPPY!

Love the piccie of "Fluffy the Destroyer",is he/she your own gorgeous little Pooch?
        (OK.I know that Q is nothing to do with SG but tough! I'm a nosy person,with a need to know!)
        Actually, no (I have a Yorkie) - it was from a student, but the expression was so priceless that I *had* to use it! Originally it was entitled Fluffy - destroyer of worlds, but that wouldn't fit on the cropped down pic.
        Nola
        sigpic

Comment

Why do I look at that pic and think of Hammond? It can't be the hair.
          sigpic

Comment

There are fitter females in other shows but within SG1 Nirrti and Shar're stand out.

Sam has her moments but I wouldn't consider myself a full time member of her Thunk club.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Seems to me that all those passed out bodies lying about would be fairly messy!
              Nmom
              It is really not too bad. Some thunkers have protective gear to keep them
              safe and happy while they thunk.

I like Graham Simmons. Maybe he could be Jack's aide?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                There are fitter females in other shows but within SG1 Nirrti and Shar're stand out.
                Aaah, Shar're! How could I have forgotten her? I must go back and add her to my list of favs.
                That reminds me, I must get the first season on DVD, there's so much cut out of the videos.
                Last edited by SeaBee; 22 May 2004, 09:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Nope, I prefer 'em young and wriggly. Although not TOO young. Michael Welch is a very talented actor, but I'm not into jailbait.
                  In general, I like all Stargate episodes...but I didnt really like the ep with him.
                  "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                    In general, I like all Stargate episodes...but I didnt really like the ep with him.
                    I thought that from a plot standpoint the ep was incredibly weak and kinda stupid and I hated with severe intensity some of the things they implied and think it showed a heavy lack of thinking out on the part of the writers. I'm also not sure I buy MW's physical appearance as a young version of Jack, but Michael's acting really impressed me and I felt that he nailed Jack's mannerisms and general attitude/way of speaking. He made the ep watchable for me.

Comment

Lya is probably my fav. character of all times, in all shows. So perfect, the looks, outfit,voice, and her personality

Comment

Actually, no (I have a Yorkie) - it was from a student, but the expression was so priceless that I *had* to use it! Originally it was entitled Fluffy - destroyer of worlds, but that wouldn't fit on the cropped down pic.
                        Nola
                        Aaaah! A truly adorable Poochie regardless of ownership! I want one!
                        I love his/her grumpy face and name....if I ever own one I'll dub it "Destroyer Of Shoes"!

Ahem! Back on Topic...

I like all the Underdog Characters of SGC.The ones who only get a very occasional look-in like Chevron Guy.(Esp Luke!)

I like Major Davis,as he has good On-Screen chemistry with ALL the Main Characters,and is useful in all his scenes!(V.Handsome too,IMO! )

I like all the main characters,but especially Sam,as I still like her quirks and personality.She's still a good,strong,evolving character,with loads more intelligence and looks than I'll ever have...wish I'd worked harder at school.

*Sighs*Missing Janet already and her friendships with all the SG-1 Team and General Hammond.IMO,Janet was a very strong character and very well written/played.

More later!
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          I like all the Underdog Characters of SGC.The ones who only get a very occasional look-in like Chevron Guy.(Esp Luke!)
                          It would be nice to see an ep. where Chevron Guy gets more to do that count off the chevrons. How about an off world trip for him?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                            It would be nice to see an ep. where Chevron Guy gets more to do that count off the chevrons. How about an off world trip for him?
                            s
                            p
                            o
                            i
                            l
                            e
                            r

Didn't he go off-world on the Prometheus with General Hammond in Lost World Pt. 2?
                            sigpic

Comment

The new Dr Brightman looks pretty good as well.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

s
                                p
                                o
                                i
                                l
                                e
                                r

Didn't he go off-world on the Prometheus with General Hammond in Lost World Pt. 2?
                                Spoiler-town next right
                                Didn't he also go offworld in one of the two part season 7 openers, when Sam and Jack try to destoy Anubis's super ship weapon?
                                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                                X