Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Character Appreciation Thread ( Spoilers for all seasons SG1/SGA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't it fun when you notice characters for the very first time - slaving away in the background or otherwise. After seeing an epi several times, it becomes a game looking for *other* things in each scene.
    Nmom
    sigpic

Comment

Yes it is,Nola, and part of the reasons behind my starting this thread.
      It's a good place to praise the "Underdogs" and anyone else on the Stargate Movie/SG-1/SGA that anyone favours.

Plenty scope!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Are there any threads devoted to the "best Goa'uld"? Surely someone by now has decided that we need to have a poll or something on favorite guy you love for being evil?
        sigpic

Comment

Not sure,really,Nola! There are some Polls about for most themes,though.
          *Sigh* There're so many pages to check back through, to find a "Fave Goa'uld" Poll...........if there's been one,as such.
          To get a proper Poll done, you'd have to contact a Mod, to put the "Chart" up properly.

Comment

There was a poll for which Goa'uld you'd serve a while back. Lots of good comments on that one, as I recall. Dunno if anyone has done an actual favorite, though.

Comment

I've had a bit of a Thread chase, and can't find a "Fave Goa'uld" Poll, in the way we're thinking about either.(Unless I missed one.Quite poss! )

Anyway,I found the protocol for creating a Poll in the Forum Play Zone. Thread, "How do I Post a Poll *EOM*: Post#11 by Darren.

Now, who's planning to do the deed and contact the Mods?

You or Nola? No pressure from me!
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 June 2004, 12:47 PM. Reason: Added a line.

Comment

If you want it to be an OFFICIAL poll, you could just start a thread and list the goa'uld in it. A mod will come along and convert it for ya, but they need to know the specifics. Which ones do you want to include? And will there be a category for "other"? Then folks can sound off about their faves or least faves in the thread itself.

Comment

Natch! However,it's up to Nola.....I don't want to just jump in on her ideas.
                  Fluffy could do me some serious damage!

Of course we could help her out, by listing Candidates "here"!

Comment

Do we want to stick with just System Lords or would any level of Goa'uld do? Perhaps we should break it into at least two separate categories.
                    Amaunet
                    Anubis
                    Apophis
                    Baal
                    Bastet
                    Belus
                    Cronus
                    Hathor
                    Heru'ur
                    Isis
                    Kali
                    Marduk
                    Moloch
                    Morrigan
                    Nirrti
                    Olokun
                    Osiris
                    Pelops
                    Ra
                    Sekhmet (Sakhmet)
                    Seth
                    Shak’ran
                    Sobek
                    Sokar
                    Svarog
                    Tiamat
                    Yu Huang Shang-ti

Bynarr
                    Imhotep
                    Klorel
                    Moloc
                    Mot
                    Nefertum
                    Ramius
                    Tanith
                    Telchek
                    Thanos
                    Thoth
                    Tilgath
                    Zipacna

Okay guys, who am I missing????
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow! Some list! Meep!
                      Would it be good to put ,say 5-9 of those in alphabetical order, then put "Other"?
                      Up to you which!

Comment

Did we ever find out the name of the goa'uld that took over that twit Conrad? And then... SPOILERS: there's always Jonas's girlfriend. I've forgotten her name. /SPOILERS

Comment

Hmmm! I can't remember her name,but I'm pretty sure they didn't name AC's Goa'uld!

I've written down 9 Goa'uld I think would get a good share of the vote.Good game. If Nola wants 'em ,they're free to a good home! LOL!
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 June 2004, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Okay FHB - why don't you contact a mod and set up the poll? We should have 9 "biggies" and one "other" category. Make certain to include Anubis, Apophis, Baal, Hathor, Niirti, and Yu... Who do you think for the other three?
                            sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAH!! Trapped!! LOL!
                              I'll run these by you first, and get your opinion, and Shadow's of course, before I make a complete A## of myself .......

Anubis
                              Apophis
                              Ba'al
                              Cronus
                              Hathor
                              Nirrti
                              Osiris
                              Seth
                              Yu
                              Other...

*Mumbles:Me and my big flapping yap! The Mice make me do it, I swear!

Comment

Excellent! Good mix of men and women...those *should* be the most popular baddies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X