This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    I haven't been able to get on here to post in the past couple of days so...
    WELCOME Meimei and Jadestar!
    Thanks for the welcome! I think you have it right on the pics but I am definately the wrong one to confirm it! Have just recently come out of lurkerland, I am still unsure what will bring down the wrath of the mods...

It has been a very slow night in here! I have been occupying my time reading Ruralstar's fic... She very good!

Comment

The gutter is a lovely place to float around in an RDA induced haze. Just make sure to look out for flailing limbs and such...sometimes people get a little overexcited down here. I never do, of course. A model of propriety, I am.

Just to make sure I'm clear on the picture posting rules...we can post the big pictures since no one has complained, but we can't re-post them. Is this correct? Thanks!
      Of course, a model of propriety (was your keyboard smoking when you typed that?)

That is the story about big pics. Once is enough, according to the moderators, but of course we know better.
      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Of course, a model of propriety (was your keyboard smoking when you typed that?)

That is the story about big pics. Once is enough, according to the moderators, but of course we know better.
          Kliggins, how do you get a pic in your sig? I've tried several times and it don't happen! <Meimei bows head in shame>

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Kliggins, how do you get a pic in your sig? I've tried several times and it don't happen! <Meimei bows head in shame>
            Unfortunately, you are asking the wrong person. I had to have someone else help me with mine. Thank you Mala!!!!!! I do know the picture has be hosted somewhere on a site and it has to be a certain size. After that, I haven't a clue. I chose my picture, asked Mala if she would host it and next thing I knew sent me the picture telling me what to type to get it in the signature space. Possibly Marimba, Jacksbabe, or Rural can help you when they pass on through.
            sigpic

Comment

WELCOME Meimei and Jadestar!
              Thank you for the huge welcome! I am making my little corner nice and cozy. Home Depot will be installing carpet and tile on Wednesday. I have also begun wall papering the wall with RDA posters...hee!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Meimei- I could probably host an image for you. I'm not an expert by any means, but I finally managed to figure mine out. Email me offline if you would like me to host your pic.
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Ya know, I've ruined more keyboards posting to this thread. Between all the drooling and the slight (very, very slight) stretching of the truth...
                  Tasha
                  JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar9
                    Thank you for the huge welcome! I am making my little corner nice and cozy. Home Depot will be installing carpet and tile on Wednesday. I have also begun wall papering the wall with RDA posters...hee!

You might want to rethink the carpet. It gets kind of soggy in the gutter. But you will want cushions to break the slide down as you thunk. Don't forget your bib and bucket. Keyboard covers are still in the works, but we do have a prototype.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi.

My name is Sally.

I'm addicted to RDA.

reasons for addiction:

He's a babe!!! He's funny. He's tall. He's got THE best smirk of all humanity. He's got sexy lips (especially bottom lip). Grey hair. Smart. Loves kids. Loves animals. Into saving the environment. Charitable to fellow cast mates. LOVES women. Wicked sense of humor. Bouncy and sexy walk. Great hands. Sexy voice. Eyes to lose oneself in.... *fans self*..... did I mention he's a babe!?

Oh, btw, HE'S MINE!!!

Sally, RDA's wife.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Hi.

My name is Sally.

I'm addicted to RDA.

reasons for addiction:

He's a babe!!! He's funny. He's tall. He's got THE best smirk of all humanity. He's got sexy lips (especially bottom lip). Grey hair. Smart. Loves kids. Loves animals. Into saving the environment. Charitable to fellow cast mates. LOVES women. Wicked sense of humor. Bouncy and sexy walk. Great hands. Sexy voice. Eyes to lose oneself in.... *fans self*..... did I mention he's a babe!?

Oh, btw, HE'S MINE!!!

Sally, RDA's wife.

Bonjour Sally (waves):

Welcome to the gutter. Haven't you been by before? I know you think he is yours, but you will have a fight on your hands to make that true. There are a few others in line ahead of you and we are very FOND of him and all his attributes. You did mention he is a BABE and I agree wholeheartedly. He is definitely BABEILISHIOUS. You also mentioned one of my favorite things about him; his voice. That voice. Lets just leave it there before I turn into a puddle of goo in front of the computer. I know you hang out in the shipper thread and I am sure you have heard we are only a slightly demented group, so pull up a bib and bucket and have a good time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          Hi.

My name is Sally.

I'm addicted to RDA.

reasons for addiction:

Oh, btw, HE'S MINE!!!

Sally, RDA's wife.
                          Hi there Sally, welcome to the shallow pool. With all the drool we've had to install a lake to keep up. Bibs, buckets, and soon to be keyboard covers are available. Oz has the paddles in case you have a heart attack (happens alot in here!) We're a bit on the wild side but perfectly acceptable! Fond is a nice term, Kiliggins has it right!

Enjoy your stay!

Oh and just a friendly piece of advice. You might not want to sign things RDA's wife, we try and stay away from personal stuff like that.

Comment

Just a quick note to say good morning to you all.

MeiMei, thanks ever so much for your efforts regarding Corbis. I think my computer doesn't like all the Thunking. One of the pics saved okay, the other it won't open! GRRRR. I apprieciate the risk you took. Watch out for the boss! As Tasha and Kliggins have said you need someone to host your sig pic. I use a yahoo site, but it's not reliable because I know some folks in here don't see my picture I'm glad you are enjoying my stories!

Kliggins I meant the icons under the box you type in to post. Under the submit reply button. Doesn't matter though the link is good! THUNK! I love the man in blue!

And just to start the day off the RIGHT way.....

http://www.rdads.com/images/1q04/ct100e.JPG

http://www.rdads.com/images/May2003/VancSun3b.JPG

http://www.rdads.com/images/1q04/new4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              Just a quick note to say good morning to you all.

MeiMei, thanks ever so much for your efforts regarding Corbis. I think my computer doesn't like all the Thunking. One of the pics saved okay, the other it won't open! GRRRR. I apprieciate the risk you took. Watch out for the boss! As Tasha and Kliggins have said you need someone to host your sig pic. I use a yahoo site, but it's not reliable because I know some folks in here don't see my picture I'm glad you are enjoying my stories!

Kliggins I meant the icons under the box you type in to post. Under the submit reply button. Doesn't matter though the link is good! THUNK! I love the man in blue!

And just to start the day off the RIGHT way.....

http://www.rdads.com/images/1q04/ct100e.JPG

http://www.rdads.com/images/May2003/VancSun3b.JPG

http://www.rdads.com/images/1q04/new4.jpg
                              Rural, those pics are soTHUNKABLE!!!! I love the last one. He looks like he needs a big hug (from me!!).
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah!! RDA surrounded by gold -- that's how I often see him.

Sure do love the way he holds up that wall, though...one tall drink of water,
                                is RDA, in his yellow shirt, all comtemplatively casual.

And Jack with a zat!! Be still my thunking heart. Be still, I tell you.
                                Dang! I'm needing those defib paddles.

See, here's the problem with this dang "no re-post" rule! These paddles,
                                quite lovely, might I add, were posted *so long ago* that the newbies don't
                                have a clue what I'm talking about. So, I'll try this
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....6&postcount=51

That's post #51. If you can find it. There are also some great THUNKa licious
                                pics back there. I just found the MacGyver closeup, confused sleepyhead
                                face from Trail to Doomsday -- "Why am I naked?" OMG

But, you'll have to look back and find it yourselves. Ha ha. As for me,

Get those paddles, and CLEAR!!!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X