This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I don't normally like *My Jack * covered up either...But IT IS Memorial Day & I thought it fitting. Plus now I have all these drooly little fantasies about unwrapping him...hee hee
    Sorry I am a total sucker for a man in a military uniform!!
    Serious drooling on that pic. Might have to print and hang over bed, uh over mantle, yeah that's it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Damn that man could bring me to attention right quick!
      ! I know I shouldn't be shocked by anything you say anymore, but... but....

OK Rural, here's some screencaps that should bring you to attention again! I made them from that video you recommended a while ago by Beth? - Hands Up!... That was a very nice video!

I'm not a Mac Mullet fan, but he looked so cute in this. And his HANDS are so expressive!

I think this was from a Leno show in '93, but Susan/Ewokmonster would have to confirm this.

sigpic

Comment

I don't normally like *My Jack * covered up either...But IT IS Memorial Day & I thought it fitting. Plus now I have all these drooly little fantasies about unwrapping him...hee hee
        Tame - I like Jack in his 'cover' looking so stoic...

And I like your new sig! (for today?)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          I am still trying to figure out the picture thingy but I will probably get there eventually!
          You'll figure it out. Trust me I am probably the most computer illerate on this board and I am even starting to get the hang of it. The ladies here are very helpful, especially if you ask real nice and compliment them on their pictures. Seriously. they are great about helping navigate the forum. If I can help, I will.

Okay, back to the thread. I am easy (Tame and Oz; don't go there), I take RDA in any way, shape, form, age, hairstyle.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            GOOD JOB!

oops! I meant, darn it! You and your clumsy fingers, Kliggins!
            Yes, my clumsy fingers. BAD FINGERS!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Yeah, like I ain't been reading these posts. Remember lurking... Although he is a wonderful actor, his acting doesn't come up as much as his other <Meimei clears her throat> *attributes*.

He has other ATTRIBUTES. Oh my, I don't believe I have ever noticed any of those other attributes.
              sigpic

Comment

I love that pic. I think Jack looks delicious in uniform -- that includes the hat!

Um, Tame -- your signature is kind of driving me nuts, bonkers, crazy.
                That flashing! Couldn't you just have the words PG Forum? If I want Jack
                to flash, I can think of other ways for him to do it. Here, let me put on my
                shades...

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Hello, Shelly! Love the ALL the new caps.

Love 'the tongue' from Vol. 35 (you didn't think I missed that, did you?)

And thanks for the Czech pix - what a nice site!
                  (and many thanks for the link to my mine - it's very sweet of you!)
                  No, I figured you all would notice the tongue. LOL And the link, you deserve it! You've got great stuff to share too!

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Shelly has a tongue pic ?? I missed that???
                    Shelly I am on my way over now!!!!!!!!! I am so shallow today
                    LOL Errr, I think I'll wait for Jack!

Shelly
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Tame; you are in fine form today. Extremely lickable picture of Jack. Love the bowing smileys. You are just way tooooo talented with those little smiley guys. The sig is fantastic with an assist to Mala.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Tame; you are in fine form today. Extremely lickable picture of Jack. Love the bowing smileys. You are just way tooooo talented with those little smiley guys. The sig is fantastic with an assist to Mala.
                        Lickable picture? Ooh, what have I missed!! I finally realized that my only sustenance today had been coffee, cigs (yes, bad, Meimei) and wonderful pictures of that gorgeous hunk of man! Woman cannot live by pictures alone! <Of course if said hunk were in her house, the hell with food. Bad, Meimei.>

Comment

Tame - I like Jack in his 'cover' looking so stoic...

And I like your new sig! (for today?)
                          Yeah new sig just for a little bit actually.....I play in ALOT of gaming thread and this is a bit much. But I am not playing today So I figured for today I wold look at his tongue all day but I needed a reminder not to say anything to bad

Edited because Oz was having SEVERE eye strain and I COULD NOT be the cause of that now could I??????? SO I had to come up with something else....but hey I may be able to take this one over into the gaming threads
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                            I love that pic. I think Jack looks delicious in uniform -- that includes the hat!

Um, Tame -- your signature is kind of driving me nuts, bonkers, crazy.
                            That flashing! Couldn't you just have the words PG Forum? If I want Jack
                            to flash, I can think of other ways for him to do it. Here, let me put on my
                            shades...

Oz
                            There That better
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

! I know I shouldn't be shocked by anything you say anymore, but... but....
                              I'm so glad my acting skills are still up to snuff!

OK Rural, here's some screencaps that should bring you to attention again! I made them from that video you recommended a while ago by Beth? - Hands Up!... That was a very nice video!

I'm not a Mac Mullet fan, but he looked so cute in this. And his HANDS are so expressive!

I think this was from a Leno show in '93, but Susan/Ewokmonster would have to confirm this.
                              Oh yes, the timeframe sounds about right. Gotta love those gorgeously long digits! *drools* THUNK you Mala!

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Okay, back to the thread. I am easy (Tame and Oz; don't go there), I take RDA in any way, shape, form, age, hairstyle.
                              What about me? Can I go there? *whistles innocently*

Comment

There That better

MMMMMM, not sure. Kind of liked the flashing, but anything for Oz.

Mala: If I beg, cadge, mooch, bum, grovel, panhandle (somehow I never thought of panhandle as a synonym for beg) could we have a gold plaque of Absolutely Jack? Kliggins gets on hand and knees and touches forehead to the floor.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X