X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    That McKay/Carter/Weir one was brilliant
    Haven't got round to reading that yet - just starting on the McKay/Teyla/Sheppard and it's surprisingly good - not a pairing I'd have gone for but very good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Haven't got round to reading that yet - just starting on the McKay/Teyla/Sheppard and it's surprisingly good - not a pairing I'd have gone for but very good so far.
      Suprisingly good and absolutely incendiary hot.

Sheppard's ....participation.... was not at all what I expected, but it brought out a side of the character that is not seen often, and very interesting.
      ~*~*~*~*~*
      not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

I just read that one, because of both of your opinions of it. I wouldn't have read it otherwise, but it was really incredible! And kind of dark and scary...

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
        McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
        Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
        McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Finished reading that one now - very dark but still wonderful. Read all the SGA ones and have to say I think I liked Thirteen Days best.

Comment

Steve/Bob/Teyla! Or everyone captured by the wraith in rising! THAT would be interesting. Teyla: "since we are going to die anyway"

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but why oh why has no-one mentioned a possible McKay/Weir/Zelenka love triangle? The scenes between the latter two in The Brotherhood were really fun. "You are the loop."

Comment

Duet spoilers
                Spoiler:
                Was it me or did Weir look kind of amsued at the McKay/Beckett kiss? I get the feeling there should be OT3 fic on this somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  Duet spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  Was it me or did Weir look kind of amsued at the McKay/Beckett kiss? I get the feeling there should be OT3 fic on this somehow.

Spoiler:
                  I was thinking about that too, she looked pretty amused and possibly...something I don't think I can say here. I'd so love to see an OT3 fic on them. I think Liz would like be in charge, you know.

Someone else mentioned something about Weir/Zelanka/McKay, I think, that'd be really interesting to read and I know someone who might write one, maybe not smut but something.
                  McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                  Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                  McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                  My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Daniel/Vala/Cameron. We already know that Daniel and Vala need to get a room, but let's just throw Mitchell in there, too.

Comment

Weir/McKay/Cadman. Just think of all the chemistry that the three characters have with each other and you'll see why this is best
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Sorry. My favorite is still Sheppard/Weir/Mckay. What can I say? It may be unoriginal, but it works for me.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                        Spoiler:
                        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                          Weir/McKay/Cadman. Just think of all the chemistry that the three characters have with each other and you'll see why this is best
                          I'm not sure how that'd work... I don't think Cadman would be too happy, not unless you add Beckett in there too
                          Originally posted by LMichelle
                          Daniel/Vala/Cameron. We already know that Daniel and Vala need to get a room, but let's just throw Mitchell in there, too.
                          Hehe, I'd actually love to read that one. Mind you I've already read an OT5(!) for Cameron sort of (about him and his obsession for SG-1), but not seen him in any pairings, OT3 or love triangles - and I would like to.
                          Originally posted by Whistler84
                          Sorry. My favorite is still Sheppard/Weir/Mckay. What can I say? It may be unoriginal, but it works for me.
                          I like this OT3 too but one thing that bugs me is that usually it's written unbalanced, with more S/M and S/W than M/W, and really OT3 should be about equal lovin' for the most part.

Comment

Well I wrote a Zelenka/Weir/McKay fic

It's adult rating, just so you know.

[Daydream
                            I don't need no stinkin' sig...and yet I made one anyway...

Comment

Just a little icon to get discussion flowing.

Don't know why I got the urge to make it for that OT3, never even seen an OT3 fic with Shep/Teyla/Ford. Strange but... *shrug*

Anyone read or like this OT3?

Comment

Working...
                              X