This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohshocking
    I wasn't sure if I should post this here, seeing as it's not exactly a love triangle, just kinda. But seeing as I've been posting it all over the place anyway I thought it couldn't hurt .

I've got a new music video, it's a Shep/Weir/McKay love triangle, just not really 'cause there's no Shep/McKay in it. Sheppard and McKay both want Weir, and are jealous that the other has her.

Song: Mr Brightside
    Artist: The Killers
    Ships: Shep/Weir, McKay/Weir
    Size: 13.9MB
    Spoilers: Up to and including 'The Siege part 2'
    Notes: Firstly from Sheppard's point of view, then from McKay's.

Feedback would be adored

Enjoy!
    DLing, DLing...

OOO there it is!

Watching, watching...

NICE! I like it! WHEE! We got more vids!

Comment

Hi i just keep going from thread to thread and personally im not thinking of just three people i think you can basically put everyone from SGA together. I also like the oh so common Mcshweir. Maybe a Daniel/Liz/Rodney triangle would be quite interesting.I like them all. Anybody got really weird ones?
      McKay: I'm invulnerable!
      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
      McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
      My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
        Hi i just keep going from thread to thread and personally im not thinking of just three people i think you can basically put everyone from SGA together. I also like the oh so common Mcshweir. Maybe a Daniel/Liz/Rodney triangle would be quite interesting.I like them all. Anybody got really weird ones?
        Hans does.

Scary weird ones.

Comment

Anybody got really weird ones?
          I'm still mildly weired out by Carter/McKay/RepliCarter. That would be bizzare in the extreme.
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Ah, orgyness. I've read one or two fics for that over at wraithbait.
            McShWeir has it's own LJ community too, was on the first post of this thread.

Ooh I like the Daniel/Liz/Rodney idea.

Weird ones.

Anything involving Wraith!
            Probably any thing involving Kavanaugh (had an idea for Kav/Weir/McKay... twisted for sure)
            And I think Kolya being in any would also be quite twisted, like say Kolya/Weir/McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
              I'm still mildly weired out by Carter/McKay/RepliCarter. That would be bizzare in the extreme.
              Hehe. I've read a fic for that ( is that where you got the idea from?), was actually pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                Hehe. I've read a fic for that ( is that where you got the idea from?), was actually pretty cool.
                Actually, no. I thought I was making that up. Now that you mention a fic about it, it's going to be like a car crash: I just can't help but read it, no matter how much common sense tells me otherwise
                sigpic
                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                  Actually, no. I thought I was making that up. Now that you mention a fic about it, it's going to be like a car crash: I just can't help but read it, no matter how much common sense tells me otherwise
                  Gonna be rooting for the crispy fellow, eh?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Lookie-loo!!!

Comment

I'm looking for some good McShWeir fic - other than the ones at Wraithbait, read them all. Someone said something about a fic-a-thon, but I can't find it anywhere. Can you guys recommend any stories?

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                    it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                    It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                    And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
                      I wasn't sure if I should post this here, seeing as it's not exactly a love triangle, just kinda. But seeing as I've been posting it all over the place anyway I thought it couldn't hurt .

I've got a new music video, it's a Shep/Weir/McKay love triangle, just not really 'cause there's no Shep/McKay in it. Sheppard and McKay both want Weir, and are jealous that the other has her.

Song: Mr Brightside
                      Artist: The Killers
                      Ships: Shep/Weir, McKay/Weir
                      Size: 13.9MB
                      Spoilers: Up to and including 'The Siege part 2'
                      Notes: Firstly from Sheppard's point of view, then from McKay's.

Feedback would be adored

Enjoy!
                      I've been trying to download the video but it wont work. It keeps getting to certain points in the download and then saying it's complete when it's not so I don't get the whole video. I so wanna see it. I love the McWeir hehe.

Luce xxx

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                        I'm looking for some good McShWeir fic - other than the ones at Wraithbait, read them all. Someone said something about a fic-a-thon, but I can't find it anywhere. Can you guys recommend any stories?
                        The ficathon is here, though entries are closed and the fics won't be complete until July 15th.
                        http://www.livejournal.com/users/wis...le/450298.html

Our city LJ community, link below, is specifically McShWeir.
                        http://www.livejournal.com/community/atlantis_ot3/
                        I think there are a few fics there I've not seen on Wraithbait.

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                          I've been trying to download the video but it wont work. It keeps getting to certain points in the download and then saying it's complete when it's not so I don't get the whole video. I so wanna see it. I love the McWeir hehe.

Luce xxx
                          It's a very good movie. The download didn't want to work for me the first few tries either, but then, I clicked and it worked.

So, the point of this post is, keep trying! Hehe!

Comment

Yay, the OT3 ficathon is in - there are a few entries not yet posted (I know because one of them is mine! ) but there's plenty there and some very interesting pairings.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/wis...le/482005.html

Comment

Okay, I'm officially getting sucked into the OT3 thing. Darn you, Hans! Like I need to expand my possible ships, I have a hard enough time keeping up to date with fic as it is!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                              McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                              Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                              McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                                Yay, the OT3 ficathon is in - there are a few entries not yet posted (I know because one of them is mine! ) but there's plenty there and some very interesting pairings.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/wis...le/482005.html
                                That McKay/Carter/Weir one was brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X