Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGateFan
    Yay Stark!!!... ops sorry wrong thread. Areyn was cool too. CB was also very good in Pitch Black, but I dont have any pictures, sorry.
    here some

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        She got married last year to Jamie, no kids yet...
        She got married at the time of filming the mini series "Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars" and they had to postpone their honeymoon because of it. We all owe Claudia and Jamie HUUUUGE apology, don't you think?

Comment

News -

8:00 (SCIFI) "Stargate SG-1" (Part 2 of 2). Claudia Black continues her guest-starring role - and this time, the plot manages to get her to change not only costumes, but bodies as well.
          http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-282293c.html

Stargate SG-1," 8 p.m., Sci Fi Channel. Last week's season opener deftly used two stars from the dandy, departed "Farscape" series. Ben Browder is the new "Stargate" hero, Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell; Claudia Black, continuing a guest role from last season, is the self-centered treasure hunter Vala Mal Doran. Last week, Vala used a stolen bracelet to bind herself with Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) - without learning how to unbind. Now they're in a distant galaxy, uncovering ancient books and drawing foul attention from the natives.
          http://hub.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...20308/1104/HUB

Comment

I've seen Pitch Black before I knew anything of FS or CB. Now I own it on DVD and haven't come further than the first 10 minutes because I dread what's going to happen. But it's a real good Friday night popcorn movie.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

"Stay down, Shazza! Stay down!!!"

Comment

"Stay down, Shazza! Stay down!!!"
                "Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?!"

Now this screencap from L,G&M was a lucky accident. I never saw Aeryn's smirk while watching the ep, so I was very surprised to catch this moment as a still.

A.

Comment

Which moment was it? I guess I have to re-watch this ep again to catch it

Comment

L,G&M 2: John has just spoken to D'Argo who blames him for being too late for the bidding. He's now explaining that the plan he's come up with will work because he knows how Scorpy thinks.

Aeryn:"Forever the optimist." Cap taken while she turns away from the camera on the left side of the frame.

A.

Comment

Just popping in to say hi and show my support for the beautiful and talented CB. As if I wasn't already incredibly impressed with her, I am simply amazed by what she has been able to do with the character of Vala. I haven't laughed so hard at anything on Stargate in years.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hi!

A.

Comment

Found this wonderful website for S9 screencaps. Avalon pt.2 is already up!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              Found this wonderful website for S9 screencaps. Avalon pt.2 is already up!

A.
                              I don't need screencaps , watched Avalon pt. 2 about 1 1/2 ago and now that Polish subtitles are available already I'm going to watch it once again in a second

Is it Kazbaby's website or something else?

Comment

Greetings fellow Claudia fans! Some of you will know me, some of you won't, that's cool. Just ask me anything and I might share.

Has anyone see any images on the net from Avalon Part 2, other than the few here at Gateworld? I'm looking for an image of Vala in Salis's outfit, where you can see her face and not the profile like the image here. I LOVE that look on Claudia. Never mind...found one! Thanks Kalliope!!

*waves to BritAngie
                                Hiya Ang! I recognize some of those shots you shared. Nice pics girlie! Shame you won't be at the con this year. Bigger shame that Claudia won't!
                                Last edited by SunKrux; 23 July 2005, 10:14 PM.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X