X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
    Not only dresses can be revealing.

A.

That was just mean . I like mean...gimme moa . I wonder...why do I like torturing myself?

Comment

I think she needs a new hairstyle. Some of you on this thread sound like you come from the UK.

Yes, hairstyles. The most flattering, I thought, was the PU hair. Don't particularly like the thicker hair of Season 10, it got a bit wiry. Probably pregnancy.

Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
        I think she needs a new hairstyle. Some of you on this thread sound like you come from the UK.

Yes, hairstyles. The most flattering, I thought, was the PU hair. Don't particularly like the thicker hair of Season 10, it got a bit wiry. Probably pregnancy.

Mag.
        Don't start with hair . We will be here for a week . Oh yeah, avoid shoes...I'll never stop .

Comment

Okay, I'll byte. Best hairstyle anyone. Can't say I'm bothered about shoes.

Sue, Ringgoldgate had a pic with CB with a blond architechtural creation but I thought that looked like it was about to fall off any minute. Screamed wig!
          Leaning wig of Pisa even.

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            That was just mean . I like mean...gimme moa . I wonder...why do I like torturing myself?
            As Bono so eloquently said in "The Sweetest Thing":

I wanted to run but she made me crawl
            Oh, the sweetest thing
            Eternal fire, she turned me to straw
            Oh, the sweetest thing

Only for size:
            Spoiler:

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I'm a sucker for the PK braid. Simply because it must be super-practical for work (but I guess it takes ages to bind it ) and that's something that's important for me. I have the hair but not the skills to do it. *sigh*

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Im from the UK *waves*

I love Claudia's hair spesh with the blonde streaks at the sides in Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                  I'm a sucker for the PK braid. Simply because it must be super-practical for work (but I guess it takes ages to bind it ) and that's something that's important for me. I have the hair but not the skills to do it. *sigh*

A.

Pony tails are not my thing. I love a woman with her hair on her shoulders. Tis like a magnet for me . Oh yeah, and shoes ? Did I mention shoes? I look from the ground up . ***hee hee I am such a weirdo ***

Comment

Oh and i love her pigtails too she totally suits them

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                      Im from the UK *waves*

I love Claudia's hair spesh with the blonde streaks at the sides in Stargate
                      Waves back, re UKness. I like that look too. Think PU Vala and early Season 9 had the best look. Not a big fan of the pigtails or Moonlight pics.

Mag

Comment

Continental Europe here... I think that pigtails are cute, but I do love Vala's hair at the beginning of season 9 and PU with these blonde streaks.
                        Also like very much her hair in AoT movie.
                        "Moonlight" made me shout "redhead!!!" during Claudia's scenes

Comment

I like her hair like that

Still didn't see "Moonlight"

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                            I like her hair like that

Still didn't see "Moonlight"
                            She is cute. Claude is always cute....but I like her better without the Seabiscuit hair

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              She is cute. Claude is always cute....but I like her better without the Seabiscuit hair

I like her hair in here too

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post

I like her hair in here too

That is sexy . Makes me have naughty thoughts .

Comment

Working...
                                X