X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Hello
    I know most of you are really good at doing this
    But for those that are new or missed the big announcement at the top of the Character & Relationship Folder......

Just a reminder that we have requested that you DO NOT REPOST pictures. Please change the IMG tags to URL when quoting a picture.

Also posting the phrase *Intentional Repost* will not cover you rear and we will still snip the picture quote or delete it altogether depending on time.

We are asking for this due to bandwidth it uses on the server and you can help lower that as well as be thought of as wonderful to our Dial-Up members

Thanks
    TameFarrar
    GW Moderator
    thank you for explaining this again - I wasn't quite sure if we aren't allowed to post pics per link at all (and attaching them isn't quite easy because wallpapers are too big and somehow it seems to me that one has only a limited space to upload pics - which would have been really sad for the ones who want to share their tonns of artworks with us). So no image quotation - i guess I forward this to my ladies.

john_and_teyla_for_life
    thank you

I must confess i did not really watch the last few seasons of SG1 and did miss a lot concerning Vala (I was at my A-Level exams) but I really like Claudia Black. Great Vampire *arrrgh*

But now they rerun the last season and I will watch them

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      I don't have to be fuzzy, do I? I prefer to shave certain bits.
      Shave what you wish

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

OMG she's got stunning hair