• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    DJgirl Now you're just being cruel.

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
    DJgirl, thank you for the caps
    and for the DanielArm icon and for the Jack's sig

I really liked the last Vala's pic
    You're welcome and thanks! Glad you like all of it, valaCB.

I am sorry Sun, but I will have more AoT either this weekend or on Monday. Depends on if I want to cap it at home or not. I was capping it at work.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      You're welcome and thanks! Glad you like all of it, valaCB.

I am sorry Sun, but I will have more AoT either this weekend or on Monday. Depends on if I want to cap it at home or not. I was capping it at work.
      Wonderful screencaps, I can hardly wait to get my copy (Amazon.com has already shipped it a week ago, so hopefuly it's gonna be here before Easter holiday)

Comment

***runs in, steals goodies, runs out ***

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
          Do you have a PC or laptop? On PC you can install two DVD-/+R/RW drives and set one for region 1 and the second for region 2 DVDs. That's what I did a long time ago so I can enjoy both regions DVD on my PC. Plus, it's also possible to change the majority of standalone DVD players into multiregional ones - http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks
          I have a laptop but the DVD reader is Matschita or something like that and it's on a list of DVD readers which the region free codec can't help.... (Hope you understand what I want to say...) So it's impossible, with any kind of hacker programs

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            I have a laptop but the DVD reader is Matschita or something like that and it's on a list of DVD readers which the region free codec can't help.... (Hope you understand what I want to say...) So it's impossible, with any kind of hacker programs
            A very straightforward way to remove this inconvenience is to flash the drive with a FW that has no zone restriction. That is what I did on my NEC drive and now I do not need to use any third party solutions. I do not recommend this for a beginner because you might kill the drive with an unsuccessful flash. It is possible to get it back to life (i screwed up the first time too, took me 2 nights to fix it ) but there is a lot of work. In any case, I sent you a PM with some programs that will work 100%. I used them on tons of laptops with Zone Restriction and I had no problems.

Comment

Hi

Sorry to be a 'buttinski' here, I'm what's known on here as a 'Fargater', having come to SG-1 when Claudia moved over from Farscape (Scapers may know me as ProwlerPilotGirl on TerraFirma). This thread is a treasure-trove!

I'm trying to locate some *really* big, clear images of Vala's leather 'Avalon' ep costume, preferably full length. I started to run through this thread this morning and have only found a couple of shots amongst the first hundred or so pages.

Reason is, I'm making, as accurately as I possibly can, a replica of that outfit. Can anyone help me out with studio promo shots, or any of those DVD 'extra' ot 'special insight' type interviews with CB in the costume?

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

ValaUK

(PPG)

Comment

Hey PPG!

That's the biggest pic I have and it's not full length unfortunately.

Spoiler:

There wasn't anything in the DVD gallery.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                  Wonderful screencaps, I can hardly wait to get my copy (Amazon.com has already shipped it a week ago, so hopefuly it's gonna be here before Easter holiday)
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by ValaUK View Post
                  Hi

Sorry to be a 'buttinski' here, I'm what's known on here as a 'Fargater', having come to SG-1 when Claudia moved over from Farscape (Scapers may know me as ProwlerPilotGirl on TerraFirma). This thread is a treasure-trove!

I'm trying to locate some *really* big, clear images of Vala's leather 'Avalon' ep costume, preferably full length. I started to run through this thread this morning and have only found a couple of shots amongst the first hundred or so pages.

Reason is, I'm making, as accurately as I possibly can, a replica of that outfit. Can anyone help me out with studio promo shots, or any of those DVD 'extra' ot 'special insight' type interviews with CB in the costume?

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

ValaUK

(PPG)
                  First of all...

I don't have a lot of really big pictures, but I do have a ton of pictures from Avalon...Avalon Part 1 and Avalon Part 2. Feel free to look and snurch whatever pics you want if they work.

I also have this one, but once again, it isn't huge.

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth...

Spoiler:

That's all for this batch. Hopefully more tomorrow.
                              Last edited by DJgirl; 17 March 2008, 05:36 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks very much for the beautiful caps!

Claudia really looks stunning in AoT.

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X