Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    I've started re-watching Farscape from the beginning. After not watching it for a veeeeery long time, it feels like new!
    I can't watch Farscape again, don't know why really
    Last edited by valaCB; 01 January 2007, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I'm waiting for the complete works to go down in price a little, so I can have a Farscape marathon.

Comment

Couple more before I go to bed.

Comment

Hey I was just wondering, does anyone know roughly how old Vala is? I've heard people say she must be hundreds of years old because she was a host, but I haven't really seen the proof for that.

Any ideas?

Comment

I wouldn't think hundreds of years. I always thought she was like around one hundred... ish. That's just what I always though.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
              Hey I was just wondering, does anyone know roughly how old Vala is? I've heard people say she must be hundreds of years old because she was a host, but I haven't really seen the proof for that.

Any ideas?
              Errr.....hmmm.....good question! Didn't they say something about that in "The Powers That Be"?

btw...love your sig, iheartvala
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                Errr.....hmmm.....good question! Didn't they say something about that in "The Powers That Be"?
                Nope. I was checking the screenplay (you can find them in the season 9 area at www.stargatesg1.com) yesterday, 'cause there's the same discussion about Vala's possible age at Stargate Archive board, but there isn't anything how old Vala is in it. It was also never said how old Vala was when she was taken a host and how long she was a host.
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                  Nope. I was checking the screenplay (you can find them in the season 9 area at www.stargatesg1.com) yesterday, 'cause there's the same discussion about Vala's possible age at Stargate Archive board, but there isn't anything how old Vala is in it. It was also never said how old Vala was when she was taken a host and how long she was a host.
                  We could assume that she was a host for about 10 years.

From Season 10

Spoiler:
                  Flesh & Blood:

ADRIA: what are you doing?

VALA: I'm looking out on Chulak…are you interested in the planet you are conquering?

ADRIA: have you been here before?

VALA: once. What do you know of the Jaffa…?

So she might have been among all the new hosts in "Children of the Gods", just like Shau're.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    We could assume that she was a host for about 10 years.

From Season 10

Spoiler:
                    Flesh & Blood:

So she might have been among all the new hosts in "Children of the Gods", just like Shau're.

A.
                    Than it would be about 6 years or so, as in The Powers That Be it was said that the symbiont was removed 4 years earlier.

Comment

You're right!

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

So if she was only a host for about 6 years then there's no way she could be a hundred years old right?

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                          So if she was only a host for about 6 years then there's no way she could be a hundred years old right?
                          Theoretically yes. But we really don't know when she was taken a host, as it never was explained.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have 1,006 green points.
                                and you guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X