Comment

Comment

Comment

Beautiful caps, Admiral!

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Admiral, you make me cry!

I finalyl started season 10 (can't believe I finally get through all teh otehr stuff...) and 10x02 is OMG, she is so cuty and WOW and.. I just would have got into the screen to her.
                  Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                  Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                  If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                  "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                    Beautiful caps, Admiral!

A.
                    Thanks...getting a head start on Vala Vednesday.

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
                    Admiral, you make me cry!

I finalyl started season 10 (can't believe I finally get through all teh otehr stuff...) and 10x02 is OMG, she is so cuty and WOW and.. I just would have got into the screen to her.
                    Yeah...these are touching ones...she did such a terrific job in that ep. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      Yeah...these are touching ones...she did such a terrific job in that ep. *sigh*
                      I'm kinda afraid of watching the next episode becuase I don't want to "screw" that memory with new stuff but I can't wait to see more of her on teh otehr hand.. tricky one^^

maybe one episode a day is good contingent.. not a marathon for a change *bg*
                      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
                        I'm kinda afraid of watching the next episode becuase I don't want to "screw" that memory with new stuff but I can't wait to see more of her on teh otehr hand.. tricky one^^

maybe one episode a day is good contingent.. not a marathon for a change *bg*
                        It's probably best to pace oneself with CB...she is rather intense.

Comment

Thanks for the Halloween wishes, everyone!

That was very sweet.

One fun pic...then I'm gone for today...see you tommorrow.

BTW...is anyone in here going to Burbank this weekend?

Comment

I'm not celtic, I don't celebrate Halloween, I am not prtestant so I'm not celebrating Reformation Day, but I will celebrate All Saints' Day with a nica visit in a museum^^

For anybody else who celebrate: have fun and candy

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            It's probably best to pace oneself with CB...she is rather intense.
                            well.. I kinda use to CB in big doses, I did a farscape marathon. But maybe it'S just Vala that is more intense..

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                              Aren't they cute? And welcome aboard!

thanks!

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                              and Hi Brigadier
                              thanks again!

glad to be here... really enjoying vala's addition to SG-1... not just the pigtails...

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

I'm not sure I've posted that yet. I don't think so but I don't trust my memory on this

One of my fave farscape scenes:

more

Comment

Working...
                                X