• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valaCB
    Maybe later
    maybe
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
        I soooooo want to see THE WHOLE Wizard of Oz sequence! Let's hope they're gonna put slightly longer version of 200 on DVD.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I'm bored right now, so here

Anyone saw the Atlantis episode, it was very good and Torri was fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            I'm bored right now, so here

Anyone saw the Atlantis episode, it was very good and Torri was fantastic

Didn't saw Atlantis!

But hey, GW has a new design! Didn't know it
            Spoiler:

Comment

The new GW includes vala alot

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                The new GW includes vala alot
                That's great!

Comment

Have you heard the news already? This idiots at Skiffy CANCELLED SG-1... which means... NO VALA in the future???

Comment

Great, take away the little things that make my existence somehow enjoyable by giving me a reprieve from everyday life.

A.

Comment

That just sucks. The rumors that its just a ploy to get the ratings up are already going around.

Comment

I don't know how i feel about these news yet but hey read this http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...ll_go_on.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                          That just sucks. The rumors that its just a ploy to get the ratings up are already going around.
                          Well... it's kinda clever, but then if they really had done that then wouldn't the fans get titchy and then maybe not watch...

It's sad, especiall since Vala is still like... new...
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Well everything is not lost for SG-1 to continue, there's still hope...

As for Vala, it wouldn't as inconveniant for her roguish character to say hello to Atlantis during its S4, I'm not so worried about that.

Comment

If SG-1 had been renewed for S10 and then wouldn't get a S11, I'd be sad but still ok with it.
                              But kinda promising S10 + 11 and then cancelling it in the middle of the season really pi**es me off.

Still, at least it gives the actors a possibility to look for a new job when pilot season begins. (Mmm, nice lemonade.)

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                                Have you heard the news already? This idiots at Skiffy CANCELLED SG-1... which means... NO VALA in the future???
                                WHAT??
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X