Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Was it caused by the hair? I can imagine any cloning program would short circuit trying to copy it.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...cape/CDM05.jpg

A.

Nope...he used a Wraith grenade. It was to prevent me from making an Evil Carter.

Comment

Oh my God!!!!!, you have to see this new promo pics from http://sg.emedian.net/
      Claudia is sooooo beautiful!!!, I'm going to have a good dream this night.

Spoiler:

Amazinggggg!!!!
      Last edited by Runciter; 12 June 2006, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Try this one:

Spoiler:

What can I say, the beauty has a name, and this name belongs to Claudia Black
        Last edited by Runciter; 12 June 2006, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
          Try this one:

Spoiler:

What can I say, the beauty has a name, and this name belongs to Claudia Black
          I have to say...that pic is by far, my FAV one of Claudia for S10 promo shots. But I also love this one:
          Spoiler:
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, Amanda is amazing too.

Comment

No pic with Micheal???
              Claudia is amazing and i love the pic with Amanda too. Im surprised that Amanda is higher than Claudia

The solo pics is amazing and i also LOVE the pic with Claudia with Ben!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                No pic with Micheal???
                Claudia is amazing and i love the pic with Amanda too. Im surprised that Amanda is higher than Claudia

The solo pics is amazing and i also LOVE the pic with Claudia with Ben!
                Great pics, if a bit too much airbrush.

Amanda and Claudia are the same height, actually.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I think I'm in 'thud' overload

banner by E.K.R
                  If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                  "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Comment

Claudia is 5' 9'' (1,75m), and Amanda has the same height. I think she is higher because Claudia is sitting on the background. It looks like a photographer's trick to make a better work.
                      Last edited by Runciter; 13 June 2006, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Claudia, season 10 pic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I think the photographer did an excelent work. Claudia and the rest of the cast are 10 years younger. Good lighting and good makeup, and of course he used an expensive and professional camera.

Comment

PSeason 10 picture

Spoiler:

P.S, there'r so much negative in this forum, it's just kill me!!! I like to post here but it's not a fun place anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Runciter
                              I think the photographer did an excelent work. Claudia and the rest of the cast are 10 years younger. Good lighting and good makeup, and of course he used an expensive and professional camera.

Sorry, but I have to disagree here. It's way too much airbrushed. They look like wax figures, especially the girls. Which is a pity, because the pics themselves are beautiful.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

WOW!! The new promo pics of Claudia are gorgeous!!!

I like this, too :

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 13 June 2006, 06:53 AM.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X