Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    The truth about what?
    Who she really is and that there is another man!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
      Who she really is and that there is another man!
      This "another man" actually is in our imagination only, the reality is that the writers so far didn't give us anything to tell for sure that there is "another man" in Vala's life. Daniel was constantly telling Vala to "shut up" and was pretty rude towards her, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        This "another man" actually is in our imagination only, the reality is that the writers so far didn't give us anything to tell for sure that there is "another man" in Vala's life. Daniel was constantly telling Vala to "shut up" and was pretty rude towards her, remember?
        Yeah but it's "her" Daniel!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
          Yeah but it's "her" Daniel!
          Well, I'd love to see Daniel jealous of Tomin.

Comment

I don't know if we'd get a jealous Daniel. I think the closest we might get to a reaction out of Daniel is if he sees how Vala cares for Tomin and that there is more to her than what he thinks. I'd like to see that.
            http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
            Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Comment

Love Aeryn's reaction to John's worry about the kill shot. *snicker*

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Love Aeryn's reaction to John's worry about the kill shot. *snicker*

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...202/FLAX36.jpg

A.
                    Great. I like Aeryn's reaction in "Throne for a loss" when John said "Oh don't 'tsk' me"

Spoiler:

Comment

[QUOTE=Aeryn/Vala]Great. I like Aeryn's reaction in "Throne for a loss" when John said "Oh don't 'tsk' me"

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...e/pdvd_012.jpg

"Action is reaction!"

Comment

"Action is reaction!"

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

A.
                          "Tavleks!!!" I just love this moment.

Comment

Claudia is too thin in general, i love her look in 'crusade'

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              Claudia is too thin in general, i love her look in 'crusade'
                              Hm, she is a very svelte and lithe person. But I agree that she looked absolutely gorgeous in PU and Crusade.

But even when she's thin, she's thin and athletic. I've seen pics of a couple of Hollywood actresses lately that simply make me shudder.

A.

Comment

Even though Claudia is thin, I've always seen it as her being very fit. Remember her abs in 'The Powers That Be'? I've always thought she looks great, but yeah, she looked even better in 'Crusade'. In my opinion it was her hair.
                                http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                                Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X