Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Love the pics FH, i take it they are from a behind the scene special or summat like that

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
        Love the pics FH, i take it they are from a behind the scene special or summat like that
        Yup, "Making of The Peacekeeper Wars" documentary.

To Claudia's left is Brian Henson, and to her right Hugh Keays-Byrne, he plays Grunshlk on Farscape and PKW, and I saw him also on "Journey to the centre of the Earth" miniseries. Great actor.

Comment

Claudia studying PKW script, which was later stolen from her when somebody broke into her car and stole her purse while she was waiting for the traffic lights to change somewhere in Sydney...

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            Yup, "Making of The Peacekeeper Wars" documentary.

To Claudia's left is Brian Henson, and to her right Hugh Keays-Byrne, he plays Grunshlk on Farscape and PKW, and I saw him also on "Journey to the centre of the Earth" miniseries. Great actor.
            Kool, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
              Claudia studying PKW script, which was later stolen from her when somebody broke into her car and stole her purse while she was waiting for the traffic lights to change somewhere in Sydney...

She looks fantastic and some people are really really sad.

Comment

Comment

Formerhost, thanks for everything
                  I can't green you but so much beautiful news about Claudia *hugs*

Comment

I really love "Making of The Peacekeeper Wars". Thanks Formerhost

I know Hugh Keays-Byrne from an ep of "The Lost World"!

That's so...
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala

I know Hugh Keays-Byrne from an ep of "The Lost World"!

I know him from Mad Max. He played the Toecutter. Really cool.

Vala tomorrow! Woot!!!

Comment

More people beginning to like Vala

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...page=0#1661287

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                          Hey, that's cool!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I know thanks valaCB

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                              That's so...
                              Yeah, but we can assume the guy's blind now. Claudia told the story at the San Diego Comic Con 2004.
                              Brian Henson had the script printed on fire engine red paper with black letters to prevent copying. Now anyone who's ever tried to read something like that will know that it's IMPOSSIBLE.
                              I've had the pleasure and the letters start 'jumping' and blurring.

The crew started making their own copies on normal paper, which left only Brian to decipher his own script.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                Yeah, but we can assume the guy's blind now. Claudia told the story at the San Diego Comic Con 2004.
                                Brian Henson had the script printed on fire engine red paper with black letters to prevent copying. Now anyone who's ever tried to read something like that will know that it's IMPOSSIBLE.
                                I've had the pleasure and the letters start 'jumping' and blurring.

The crew started making their own copies on normal paper, which left only Brian to decipher his own script.

A.
                                It serves him right!!

Have you been in San Diego?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X