Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Hm, good question. Someday I have to find out how Paint and Photoshop work.

Hm, cast pics will have to do.

A.
    I love this last pic very much. And my issue of February's Scifi Magazine has arrived earlier today!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      Well, I'm thankful to Creation for what they gave us, although the question arises here why they decided to cut out the rest?
      Could be they cut out the Q&A or something else that really wasn't that important. OR Ben and Claudia asked it to be taken out. We'll probably never know. I'm just grateful they put some of it on DVD, even if I don't own it. I was there.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
        Thank you for saying this. Both shows are great, but for different reasons and really shouldn't be compared.

Anyhoo....I have an idea that I've borrowed from the Sam's a Great Character Thread. The folks there (myself included) are sending Amanda letters/postcards to welcome her back to work for the new season and I thought...that's a cool idea....we Claudia fans should do the same thing for her!

So, here's the addy to send Claudia a small note to let her know we're cheering for her and are glad she's back.

Claudia Black
        C/O Bridge Studios
        2400 Boundary Road
        Burnaby, BC
        V5M 3Z3
        Canada

So send Claudia some love!
        Great idea!

Comment

Thank you for saying this. Both shows are great, but for different reasons and really shouldn't be compared.

Anyhoo....I have an idea that I've borrowed from the Sam's a Great Character Thread. The folks there (myself included) are sending Amanda letters/postcards to welcome her back to work for the new season and I thought...that's a cool idea....we Claudia fans should do the same thing for her!

So, here's the addy to send Claudia a small note to let her know we're cheering for her and are glad she's back.

Claudia Black
          C/O Bridge Studios
          2400 Boundary Road
          Burnaby, BC
          V5M 3Z3
          Canada

So send Claudia some love!
          Very good idea!

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Could be they cut out the Q&A or something else that really wasn't that important. OR Ben and Claudia asked it to be taken out. We'll probably never know. I'm just grateful they put some of it on DVD, even if I don't own it. I was there.
            Lucky you
            The only con I attended (AND MET CLAUDIA ) was the small one in UK organized by WolfEvents at the beginning of December 2002. I won't forget Claudia telling us that the snows in New York wanted to stop her there the day before...

Comment

Comment

This is a lousy welcome back party

Lets have fun!!!

Comment

That actually sounds like a really great idea about sending her a letter

Comment

Comment

I like this one

Sherry
                      CBOOL #73 1/2 -don't forget the 1/2
                      Keeper of the Aeryn Sun Wardrobe Collection: "May you be blessed with a joyous life"-chickwithgun (CB) to skchwojko 20 Apr 2004
                      http://skchwojko.livejournal.com/
                      http://www.myspace.com/skchwojko

Comment

Originally posted by skchwojko

I like this one

Sherry
                        Oh, yeah

Comment

Originally posted by skchwojko

I like this one

Sherry
                          Definitely
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Head over to Terra Firma and check out the post on the Claudia/Vala article in TV Guide.

A.

Comment

Head over to Terra Firma and check out the post on the Claudia/Vala article in TV Guide.

A.
                              Already done
                              Spoiler:

Comment

A.
                                Already done

So now we have at least ONE pic from Crusade, and I love this pic very much

Comment

Working...
                                X