Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Sorry but it's from 'Infinite Possibilities pt. 2'.
    Good thing I wasn't playing for money. Ah well. Thanks for sharing the pics.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalek
      Vala is so cool. Not only is she witty but she is soo hott and is hopefully kicking but in the ori home gallaxy!
      Wellcome
      enjoy

Last edited by valaCB; 01 February 2006, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Hello to everyone, first can I apollagize if I am interupting anything but I'm not used to this type of thing .I have past through a few times just to catch up on news of CB (and her not soon enough return to stargate ) and I thought this time I must write a personal thankyou and also to say kudos to you all for keeping this thread going and all the pics and info and stuff.
        I know I should read up on how to do it but I can't get my head around the quotey thing, so, the one role that I would love to see CB play is the part of Mrs Coulter in the up coming films of Phillip Pulmans trilogy 'His Dark Materials', If anyone here has read the books you will know what I mean.

Thanks again and keep up the great work and support for this Top Woman.

Comment

Hi Cosmological Cascade! Nice to meet you.

I haven't read anyting by Philipp Pullman but I've googled him and the synopses of his books sound quite interesting. I saw he's being compared to Tolkien and as LOTR is one of my all time favourite books, I might check him out.

Gee, the list of books and authors to check out is growing and growing. *LOL*

A.

P.S.: I've looked at the website of our library and they have his books. So no excuses....

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Vala is thee best! and i resent the fact that Daniel called her a 'fruitcake' she is so much more than that!!!! she has both spunk and attitude and knows how to put Cameron in his place har! (sorry to interupt anything)
            K
            O'Neill: "Listen, I don't know where we're headed by they'll probably try to split us up. So we're not going to have much time to..."
            Carter: "Escape and hopefully live out the rest of our lives without affecting history."
            O'Neill: "Or...?"
            Carter: "I can't think of an 'or' at the moment, Sir."
            Daniel: "No 'or'?"
            O'Neill: "There's an 'or.'"
            Daniel: "There's an 'or'?"
            Carter: "You can't just will something to happen because you want it to be a certain way."
            O'Neill: "Captain, where there's a will there's an or."

Comment

Hello Kazicle!

You're not interrupting anything.

A.

Comment

Hello Kazicle!

You're not interrupting anything.

A.

thanks
                K
                O'Neill: "Listen, I don't know where we're headed by they'll probably try to split us up. So we're not going to have much time to..."
                Carter: "Escape and hopefully live out the rest of our lives without affecting history."
                O'Neill: "Or...?"
                Carter: "I can't think of an 'or' at the moment, Sir."
                Daniel: "No 'or'?"
                O'Neill: "There's an 'or.'"
                Daniel: "There's an 'or'?"
                Carter: "You can't just will something to happen because you want it to be a certain way."
                O'Neill: "Captain, where there's a will there's an or."

Comment

From a fellow ValaCB fan.

http://dearone.net/media - look for the vid "Prayer"

Enjoy!
                  Last edited by SunKrux; 02 February 2006, 09:09 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                    From a fellow ValaCB fan.

http://www.farscapefantasy.com/video...t=video&id=539

http://dearone.net/media - look for the vid "Prayer"

Enjoy!
                    Are they links for the same vid? Because the first one is a dead end.

"Prayer" is very good!

Thanks for the link.

A.

Comment

I watched the commentary for Prometheus Unbound the other day and Claudia is great in it. She loves playing Vala and says nothing but good things to say about MS and the show.

Comment

Are they links for the same vid? Because the first one is a dead end.

"Prayer" is very good!

Thanks for the link.

A.
                        You know...I don't know. I got them from a fellow valacb fan. I'll go back and take out that first one if it's a dead end. Thanks for the heads up.
                        sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY,
                          HYBRIDBABE !!!

A.

Comment

Here's another vid link...here's hoping it works...if it doesn't please let me know. I'm at work right now and can't check it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              Here's another vid link...here's hoping it works...if it doesn't please let me know. I'm at work right now and can't check it.

The page you are looking for can not be found.
                              If you are attempting to enter a web page, it has probably been deleted or renamed during one of the many redesigns that have taken place here. Please visit the Farscape Fantasy home page.

If you are looking for a particular fan fic, gallery or music video, they were moved on 1 November 2003.
                              Click Here

If you are attempting to download an episode video clip, it was removed in September 2001 at the request of the Jim Henson Company.
                              Is it another vid by valaCB? Because then I'll just search the site a bit.

A.

Comment

Is it another vid by valaCB? Because then I'll just search the site a bit.

A.
                                I didn't make it (i wish)
                                try this link http://clamshell.craisie.com/id5.htm
                                and pick 'Aeryn's Prayer'

Comment

Working...
                                X