Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    JOHN-in-Aeryn: Oh, come on, man! They're here! They're right here! They've been here for a couple of arns, and I just had to--

AERYN-in-Rygel: You are mentally damaged.

JOHN-in-Aeryn: No, I'm a guy. A guy. Guys dream about this sort of thing.

AERYN-in-Rygel: I'll tell you one thing, Crichton, if I find you've been dreaming anything else to my body, I'll break your legs. Even if they are mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      JOHN-in-Aeryn: Oh, come on, man! They're here! They're right here! They've been here for a couple of arns, and I just had to--

AERYN-in-Rygel: I'll tell you one thing, Crichton, if I find you've been dreaming anything else to my body, I'll break your legs. Even if they are mine.
      Pure genius.

A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Little known fact that I got from the commentary...Claudia was sick and running a fever during the filming of this scene/eps. What a trooper!
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          Little known fact that I got from the commentary...Claudia was sick and running a fever during the filming of this scene/eps. What a trooper!
          Hats off.

I think I might even have read something about that.
          Didn't she end up doing an open take because she couldn't get the words out anymore? I think it's on the blooper reel.

A.

Comment

What commentary???!!! I've just checked my copy of Starburst Edition and I don't see any commentary for Out of Their Minds

Comment

Love Out of their Minds. Frelling hilarious!

Comment

Oh god, i was just quoting OoTM today....:

Rygel-in-John: "Crichton?"
                John-in-Aeryn: "What?"
                Rygel-in-John: "Can you show me how to do this?"
                John-in-Aeryn: "Oh God...... Unzip. Pull it out. Point it like a gun, and shoot it."

Rygel-in-John: "YOTZ... by the GODS that feels good!!!!!! Now, I'll just put this thing away and..... AUUUUUUUUUGHHHFFFFFF!!!!!!"
                John-in-Aeryn: "Put it away....but be careful.... Sparky..."

Comment

What commentary???!!! I've just checked my copy of Starburst Edition and I don't see any commentary for Out of Their Minds
                  It might not have been a commentary (I don't have the Starburst editions, I have the first edition DVDs that ADV put out) it could have been an article some where. I just remember hearing/reading that she was running a 100+ temp and doing that scene. She just did it, they didn't scripit it. Kemper asked her if she wanted him to write something for her, she just wanted to do the scene and get it over with, so she adlibed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                    Oh god, i was just quoting OoTM today....:

Rygel-in-John: "Crichton?"
                    John-in-Aeryn: "What?"
                    Rygel-in-John: "Can you show me how to do this?"
                    John-in-Aeryn: "Oh God...... Unzip. Pull it out. Point it like a gun, and shoot it."

Rygel-in-John: "YOTZ... by the GODS that feels good!!!!!! Now, I'll just put this thing away and..... AUUUUUUUUUGHHHFFFFFF!!!!!!"
                    John-in-Aeryn: "Put it away....but be careful.... Sparky..."
                    *LOL*

I'm afraid to ask which part of that you quoted.

It might not have been a commentary (I don't have the Starburst editions, I have the first edition DVDs that ADV put out) it could have been an article some where. I just remember hearing/reading that she was running a 100+ temp and doing that scene. She just did it, they didn't scripit it. Kemper asked her if she wanted him to write something for her, she just wanted to do the scene and get it over with, so she adlibed.
                    Didn't they do a commentary for OOTM at the Burbank Con in 2004?

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      *LOL*

I'm afraid to ask which part of that you quoted.

Didn't they do a commentary for OOTM at the Burbank Con in 2004?

A.
                      I think it was Crackers Don't Matter episode.

Comment

What is the sexyist pic of CB youv ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                          What is the sexyist pic of CB youv ever seen
                          These

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            These

not bad atall

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              Actually this is my least fav/sexy photo of Claudia. The eye makeup is all wrong and the hair...I just don't think it's all that sexy.

I can't find it, but the outfit she wore to the con in 2004 was rather sexy...not a good choice for being on stage for three hours...but she looked damn hot!
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X