Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
    Ok let's say her eyes are blue-green-gray . Is there anybody who knows her real eyecolor??
    I say blue, but...lighting and clothing can make them change color. My guess is that Claudia is the only one who really knows what color they are.

I'll do a bit more research and see what I can find out. I could have sworn that some where in the early days of FS Claudia was asked in a chat about this and she said blue. I'll see if I can dig it and a link up. No promises though.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      I say blue, but...lighting and clothing can make them change color. My guess is that Claudia is the only one who really knows what color they are.
      Well... I think Ben would be able to answer this question too, as he was looking deep in her eyes so many times on Farscape

And definitely her parents and of course her hubby

I'll do a bit more research and see what I can find out. I could have sworn that some where in the early days of FS Claudia was asked in a chat about this and she said blue. I'll see if I can dig it and a link up. No promises though.
      In the meantime I found not a chat transcript, but a really nice review of Taking The Stone episode - http://www.the11thhour.com/archives/...gthestone.html
      and this quote is particularly interesting: "Surprisingly it is Aeryn who shows the wiser side to her self, resembling the wise warrior goddess Athena more than ever. Rather than take the kick-ass-now-ask-questions-later tack that Crichton adopts, she advocates backing off and letting Chiana work through her grief in her own way. I see the clear, sharp focus of experience reflected in her gray eyes as she looks at Chiana while warning John that forcing the young Nebari could result in disaster."

Comment

Originally posted on Terra Firma.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/inde...gory=0&id=34069

Ben Browder, who stars in SCI FI Channel's original series Stargate SG-1, told SCI FI Wire that he's thrilled to be reunited with former Farscape co-star Claudia Black in the show, which kicked off the second half of its ninth season last week. Browder play Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell opposite Black's Vala; both actors will be regulars in the show's 10th season, which is about to begin production in Vancouver, Canada.

"Anybody who has Claudia Black on their show, I think, is a very intelligent producer," Browder said in an interview. "I just think she's magnificent. She's a wonderful actress, and she's a good friend. I couldn't be happier than to go anywhere and have Claudia Black around."

Even as Stargate SG-1 rolls on, Farscape fans continue to clamor for the further adventures of star-crossed lovers John Crichton (Browder) and Aeryn Sun (Black). Browder noted that he'd welcome a follow-up to the SCI FI Channel's 2004 miniseries, Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars. "Oh, I'd be more than happy to play John Crichton again," Browder said. "I haven't heard any news lately about it. I think that will a business decision. When it's the right time for it to be realized, and when there's a will by [executive producer] Brian Henson to do it, that's probably when it will happen."

Browder added: "Brian is obviously busy doing other things at the moment, but he and I have talked about it. I think it's more a question for Brian than it is for me as to when and whether we'll see more Farscape. But Farscape has a very special place in my heart. I absolutely adored the series and adored playing John Crichton, so if the opportunity presents itself I'd be more than happy to go back into the fold again."

Browder laughed when asked who'd win if John Crichton and Cameron Mitchell ever got into a fight. "The simple answer is that Aeryn would dispatch Vala and then rescue John," Browder said. "Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ***." Stargate SG-1 airs Fridays at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Anyone want to discuss the Vala spoilers for season ten that GW has up?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            Anyone want to discuss the Vala spoilers for season ten that GW has up?
            Hm, I'm a bit biased.
            On the one and I find it very promising. They're obviously planning BIG for S10 and I love big space sagas.
            Spoiler:
            On the other hand it seems like a rehash of the Harsesis (sorry, don't know the proper spelling) child story line.

Still, I'm really looking forward to it because it has got a lot of possibility and MS and CB are very good actors that can easily make me suspend my disbelieve.

A.
            Last edited by ValaMalduran; 12 January 2006, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Please remember to use the spoiler tags when discussing anything regarding S10, not all of us like spoilers. Thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                Please remember to use the spoiler tags when discussing anything regarding S10, not all of us like spoilers. Thanks!
                Ops, sorry. I'll add them right away.

A.

Comment

Just stopping by to let you all know that claudiablacknews.com has been updated.
                  Have fun!

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Ops, sorry. I'll add them right away.

A.
                    Thanks and no worries....just don't like spoilers. I scrolled past your post (before you put the spoiler tag on it) and that's why I posted that little reminder. Don't feel like you all can't discuss spoilers, just remember GW rule on using the Spoiler tag.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
                      Just stopping by to let you all know that claudiablacknews.com has been updated.
                      Have fun!
                      Thanks.

A.

Comment

Thanks.

A.

You're welcome
                        And what a wonderful Aeryn pic!

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Thanks.

A.

Beautiful pic

Comment

Im a Daniel/Vala shipper and i think Claudia is great

Comment

You guys do realize that, at the end of this season and into the next:

Spoiler:
                              Daniel might be with Vala when she has her child? And might even have to deliver Adria? Then again, I suppose he's had plenty of practice: He's already delivered 3 babies (The baby in the Yucatan [told about it in Brief Candle], The baby IN Brief candle [that was named after him], and Shifu in Forever in a Day).

What is it with that man and birthing babies? ROFLMAO!!!!! But then again, that would be sorta sweet: at least then we'd know that he's meant to be with Vala: He ended his marriage with birthing his wife's child, and he'll start a new with the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                                You guys do realize that, at the end of this season and into the next:

Spoiler:
                                Daniel might be with Vala when she has her child? And might even have to deliver Adria? Then again, I suppose he's had plenty of practice: He's already delivered 3 babies (The baby in the Yucatan [told about it in Brief Candle], The baby IN Brief candle [that was named after him], and Shifu in Forever in a Day).

What is it with that man and birthing babies? ROFLMAO!!!!! But then again, that would be sorta sweet: at least then we'd know that he's meant to be with Vala: He ended his marriage with birthing his wife's child, and he'll start a new with the same thing.
                                I like this spoiler, very sweet! I just love these two together

Comment

Working...
                                X