Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
    Could you post the interview here (or somewhere else)? The interview in Starburst #328, too??
    Sure thing, as soon as both magazines are in my hands... Neither of them is at the moment yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Sure thing, as soon as both magazines are in my hands... Neither of them is at the moment yet
      cool. i think i'll order the magazines but still, it will be cool if you post it here

Comment

Comment

Spoiler <If you read the details for the last two ep's of the season its pretty clear that she's back, I'm just wondering in what circumstances, part of a revolt against the ori, pretending to follow the ori, or brainwashed by them as a follower or warrior.>

Just been thinking about what Vala is doing in Ori space, and a thought came to my mind, that if/when she returns her first words will be "Hallowed are the Ori" even if it's followed with a wink and a smile!!! I hope I'm right coz I would love to see daniels face if she says that!!!

Any thoughts on how Vala is getting on in Ori Space???

Comment

I have to admit I have abolutely no idea how they'll bring Vala back. I don't mean spoilers or anything. At the moment my imagination just seems to have left the building.
            I can think of bogus ways for her to come back or what she's up to in the Ori howe world, but nothing serious.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hmm... maybe she's not in the Ori universe at all? After "Beachhead" somebody suggested that there might have been the second Jaffa cloacked ship, maybe they captured her?

Comment

Thanks
                Spoiler:

Comment

Any thoughts on how Vala is getting on in Ori Space???
                  ammm...i dont know

let me think...ammm, i have an idea .
                  The Ori catch Vala and she successfully escape. Vala found in the ORI world , the simple people, the ones who'r weak and want to be free, she found the most sane men from them.They tell her that they hear that she was burned twice and survive and they trust her.....and so on.... When Vala get to SGC she tell them that she need their help .
                  It's not a bomb story but that's wjat i have

Nrwa Rebel, do you have any ideas?

Comment

Any fic writers out there? This subject just screams for a fic...

Comment

Page 2 again??? WTF...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                              I wrote a very positive, short post in that thread

Edit: It was deleted
                              I can pretty much gurantee why they deleted it. "End Vala" is a negative comments ONLY thread. That means any positive posts will be deleted, period. Just like any negative comments about Vala on this thread would be deleted.

If you do not want to hear/read/see anything negative about Claudia/Vala, stay out of those kind of threads. You'll only get upset and piss off those who already don't like Vala even more.

Frelling mods...
                              Word to the wise, the mods probably read all threads. It's not nice to dis(make snarky comments) on them for doing their jobs. I'm speaking as a mod for another forum. If you have issues with anything a mod does, take it to them in pm...don't dis them on the boards, it's bad form ( = not nice). It could get you permanently moderated (meaning you'll never be able to post a thing without a mod approving it first) or worse yet, you'll be banned from the boards.

I appreciate everyone in this thread's passionate enthusiasm for Claudia/Vala, but it wouldn't hurt to tone it down just a bit, that way you wouldn't be making so many enemies and turning more potiental fans for Claudia away. The "Claudia can do no wrong" attitude some fans here have is the biggest thing that turns fans off her. They couldn't care less how talented Claudia is because some here have been so obnoxious about their love of Claudia, they'd rather see Vala dead, period.

Just call me the voice of reason. Don't hate me. I do love Claudia.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Ya know, this is one of the only images of Claudia that (to me) is very unflattering. I think she looks terrible...and I know that is soooooo not the case.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X