No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know whether my eyes are too sensitive for contacts, never tried them, but I prefer glasses, too...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
        BTW, I put quasimjavid (Sam/Vala thread) on my Ignore List some time ago after his not nice remark on Vala, so that's why I didn't respond to his question about "jirl power".
        Well if you have something to say why dont you say it to my face

How about you learn how to spell there is no U in my name

Just because I have sensible views whereas yours are nothing but trash

Not nice remark - stuff you
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          Well if you have something to say why dont you say it to my face

How about you learn how to spell there is no U in my name

Not nice remark - stuff you
          you poor dear that jirl is mean *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            If we talk about eyes stuf, Look at Claudia's eyes in the pic above . beautiful
            and BTW - what do you think about my new sig. do you like it?
            Love it And I've finally begun studying Photoshop recently

Comment

Don't you think we should call a Mod to clean here?

Comment

If you want to ignore me fine but why insult me in public

Too scared to tell me to my face
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  If you want to ignore me fine but why insult me in public

Too scared to tell me to my face
                  and what's there to "clean" this thread for?

Comment

lol why?
                    Originally Posted by qasimjavid
                    I dont think its so bad.... Now if it was a really bad world maybe.... I think we need to just get back on topic....

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone's life.
                    Always remember there's another person on the other side of the computer.

Comment

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, BUT, no one is entitled to insult anyone else, in public. Take it to a PM. If this kind of posting continues, you know what will happen...a mod will come in and start deleting, so please, let's all be civil and stop this Now! Please!

And everyone, please remember that many here are writing in English, which is a second language to them, so please do not insult someone about their spelling. If I wrote in French or Spanish, I'd get laughed out of here.

Thanks for reading this. I just don't want to see anyone hurt, and we don't need to be policed by mods, OK?
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Okay to get back on topic. I thought y'all might like to see this article from the new Stargate SG-1 magazine. The article is an interview with Amanda Tapping but she had some nice things to say about Claudia in the interview. Here is a clip from the article

"But Beau (Bridges) is a sweetheart, Ben's great -Claudia's great and I wish she was staying!"

This article was written while filming "Beachhead". If you would like to read the whole article jump over to this post in theSam's a great character thread

On a personal note while I did not like the character of Vala in Season 8. I have grown to like her this season and really enjoyed last weeks episode. While I don't think I would like seeing her every week I do hope she becomes a recurring character.
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          Okay to get back on topic. I thought y'all might like to see this article from the new Stargate SG-1 magazine. The article is an interview with Amanda Tapping but she had some nice things to say about Claudia in the interview. Here is a clip from the article

"But Beau (Bridges) is a sweetheart, Ben's great -Claudia's great and I wish she was staying!"

This article was written while filming "Beachhead". If you would like to read the whole article jump over to this post in theSam's a great character thread

On a personal note while I did not like the character of Vala in Season 8. I have grown to like her this season and really enjoyed last weeks episode. While I don't think I would like seeing her every week I do hope she becomes a recurring character.
                          Thanks for the link tsaxlady. I didn't get my mag today, just a letter in French, telling me it time to renew my subscription. I want the mag!!!!!

And I too would very much like to see Vala as a recurring guest on SG-1. We need more strong women on the series.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            People like Vala

<snip>

and there'r so much more Vala's thread. some bad and some good. Claudia was only in 6 epis and she done it well. why? look all the disturbance she made...LOL!!! that mean they HAVE to bring her for more episodes even in this season!!!
                            Actually, Claudia didn't cause the distrubance...it was her fans. She just did her job...act! Fans made the noise.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Talking about strong women...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                                I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, BUT, no one is entitled to insult anyone else, in public. Take it to a PM. If this kind of posting continues, you know what will happen...a mod will come in and start deleting, so please, let's all be civil and stop this Now! Please!

And everyone, please remember that many here are writing in English, which is a second language to them, so please do not insult someone about their spelling. If I wrote in French or Spanish, I'd get laughed out of here.

Thanks for reading this. I just don't want to see anyone hurt, and we don't need to be policed by mods, OK?
                                Thanks, Lida

Comment

Working...
                                X