Clear All

Nice pics again

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap19v.jpg
      Vala: Thank you, girls.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...denAQOcap5.jpg
      Liz: *crosses DJgirl from suspects list*
      Sorry, GLD, you'll have to prove that's really Stud Muffin and not SlaveboyD wearing his boxer shorts.
      Fruitie, go inspect him.
      Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
      It's my Studly for sure!! *points to mark* I have ways of telling which clones belong to me!! Fruitie will know as soon as she sees him. She did just spend the weekend with the guy!!

Fruitie: GLD is correct, that is StudMuffin. Scruffy has offered his services to fly around in the Puddle Jumper to look for SlaveboyD.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/264.jpg
        Fruitie: GLD is correct, that is StudMuffin. Scruffy has offered his services to fly around in the Puddle Jumper to look for SlaveboyD.
        Taking a time out for air...going to bank and Kinkos...taking Musckles with me. Be back in a while.

Kiss Scruffy and tell him thanks for me!

Vala: For me, too.

Liz: *crosses GLD off suspects list*

Comment

I've got the feeling I got a bit short changed regarding my bedfellow.

Spoiler:

A.
          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
            I've got the feeling I got a bit short changed regarding my bedfellow.

A.

Vala: I would say most definitely. I'd give you a hug if you didn't have that pesky cold. *blows kisses instead*

Liz: *crosses ValaM. off suspects list*

Addy: Fruitie! Any luck with your search or are you and Scruffy busy testing the inertial dampeners in the Jumper again?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tAQOcap19v.jpg
              Vala: I would say most definitely. I'd give you a hug if you didn't have that pesky cold. *blows kisses instead*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...denAQOcap7.jpg
              Liz: *crosses ValaM. off suspects list*

Addy: Fruitie! Any luck with your search or are you and Scruffy busy testing the inertial dampeners in the Jumper again?

Fruitie: Well can you blame me? Actually we are checking out a lead over the Caribbean right now.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Reporting in with my clones...

SweetPea: I'm here... Now can we remove the cuffs???
                Toomi: Where's Kage and Dingy?

Kage: I'm up already, have been for a while. Try checking the couch downstairs. Bet Dingy's snoring away there.

Yup

Dingy: *half asleep* I didn't do it...
                sigpic

Comment

Vala: Thanks, Toomi, but don't you have another clone?

Liz: Good catch, Vala. Where is your Tulip?
                  Master Jack has him high on the list of suspects that he faxed over to me.

Comment

SweetPea: Morning Vala, Liz. Ok, Tulip dissapeared about two weeks ago, he came back, then dissapeard again, this time with Toomi. We knew where she was but when she came back, no Tulip still. Unfortunatly he left before Dingy was able to implant a locator beacon in him so we can't track him that way.
                    sigpic

Comment

Vala: Thanks, SweetPea. I'll come over and stay with you and strategize how to locate Tulip.
                      It could take all night...so I hope you've had your vitamins.
                      *beams to Toomi's, drags SweetPea to lounge*

Comment

Fruitie: Vala, Liz, do you copy? We are picking up two life forms coming from Kev's lair. I am beaming down now to check it out. Stand by.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/249.jpg
                          Fruitie: Vala, Liz, do you copy? We are picking up two life forms coming from Kev's lair. I am beaming down now to check it out. Stand by.

Liz: Copy that. Uh...Vala and SweetPea are only taking messages at the moment.
                          They don't want their strategy session interrupted.

Comment

VALA-SAM FRIENDSHIP FICATHON

We're still taking prompts for a couple of more days here: Prompts Open till Sept 1.

And there is still time to sign up as a writer: Writers can sign up till September 15.

We've got 11 writers so far, but would love more.

Comment

I'm tremendously enjoying this, even if I get a bit confused by the sheer number of clones running around.

If entered my prompt.

A.
                              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                                I'm tremendously enjoying this, even if I get a bit confused by the sheer number of clones running around.

If entered my prompt.

A.

Fruitie: Glad you are enjoying it darling. I am having a FABULOUS time!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X