For Size
    Spoiler:
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Welcome everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        I posted this in a couple of other threads, but I thought I'd post it in here as well. I was, to put it mildly, displeased with the lack of Vala on the DVD covers (the box as well as the individual DVDs), so I just decided I'd make my own and insert them into the plastic over the ones already there. I started with volume 2, here's what I got. I plan on just changing the pictures in the gate and the color scheme for the other two. Feel free to use
        Spoiler:

-Stef
        So, I guess this manip is ok to use too huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone View Post
          I would say it is. The problem only comes about when you have one of two things: kissing that wasn't in the original canon and something outright derogatory to the character or actor, in a mean sense, not an obvious joke.

Comment

HERE you can find scans of Claudia's interview in Stargate Magazine #17.

Credit and big thanks to Farscapefan and Whisper.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone View Post
              Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              I would say it is. The problem only comes about when you have one of two things: kissing that wasn't in the original canon and something outright derogatory to the character or actor, in a mean sense, not an obvious joke.
              J Stone - Manips that take an actors body or head and place it on ANOTHER person's body or head are illegal, period. How would you feel if someone took a picture of you and cropped out just your head and put it on say the body of a donkey?

Actors make their living off their image/looks and to have someone alter their image (such as the manip that set you off to begin with) in such away that shows them in a light other than the one they choose, is wrong. Sky explained what this boards rules are in regards to manips, in this thread she explained it. Get over it already.

AQO - I'd be careful of "obvious" joke manips as well, because it might not be "obvious" to all.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Point taken on the jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

A.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    Point taken on the jokes.
                    Not that I have a problem with those...just wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble ya know.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post

A.
                      thanks i liked it
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not completely sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but here's a TVGuide news article with some interesting news about Claudia Black.

Farscape Stars Browder and Black Keeping Busy
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

Congratulations to her, her hubby and the soon to be big brother.

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I'm not completely sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but here's a TVGuide news article with some interesting news about Claudia Black.

Oh my God, that's fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

This is the right place.
                              I read somwhere that she is pregnant again, but i thought it's a false news.
                              Congrats to Claudia and her family

Comment

Thanks for the terrific news!

Comment

Working...
                                X