No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had Pitch Black on my DVD shelf for ages now - still in it's wrapper.
    Gotta pull it out to watch it sometime. Spoiler for the movie:
    Spoiler:
    I know her character dies - and not near the end - so I haven't been too excited to pop it in the DVD player.

So far, the only work I've seen of Claudia's has been on Farscape and Stargate SG-1. Oh, and that one episode of Xena which was actually clips from a failed TV pilot called Amazon High. I *really* want to find more - meaning ALL - of Claudia's work!!!

For the Hercules fans out there - I started watching Hercules on DVD after I got hooked on Xena. (I watched all 6 seasons of Xena.) I watched the Hercules movies, the first season and started the second, but I kinda lost interest. (It's not a bad show, it's just that recently I've been getting into shows and having mini-marathons - 3, 4 or 5 episodes in a row. Hercules wasn't the kind of show that I felt like doing that with. Maybe it's just the early eps?) ANYWAY - I never got to Claudia's episode(s?) on Hercules. Anyone know whether I can just rent those particular eps and watch them? If there are backstory issues, I may pick up where I left off and watch until I get to Claudia's eps.

THANKS!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I know her character dies - and not near the end - so I haven't been too excited to pop it in the DVD player.

So far, the only work I've seen of Claudia's has been on Farscape and Stargate SG-1. Oh, and that one episode of Xena which was actually clips from a failed TV pilot called Amazon High. I *really* want to find more - meaning ALL - of Claudia's work!!!

For the Hercules fans out there - I started watching Hercules on DVD after I got hooked on Xena. (I watched all 6 seasons of Xena.) I watched the Hercules movies, the first season and started the second, but I kinda lost interest. (It's not a bad show, it's just that recently I've been getting into shows and having mini-marathons - 3, 4 or 5 episodes in a row. Hercules wasn't the kind of show that I felt like doing that with. Maybe it's just the early eps?) ANYWAY - I never got to Claudia's episode(s?) on Hercules. Anyone know whether I can just rent those particular eps and watch them? If there are backstory issues, I may pick up where I left off and watch until I get to Claudia's eps.

THANKS!!!
      I've seen Pitch Black till the spoiler you wrote, you should see it, she is really good in this movie.

and about Hercules (click full screen) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSn-Os9m_U

and some clip from City life http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
        Spoiler:

THANKS!!!
        I'm pretty sure there's no backstory for Hercules "Atlantis" episode, you don't have to watch previous episodes before watching this one.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Comment

Comment

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                I don't remember when I've been watching this season 9 special recently...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                  I don't remember when I've been watching this season 9 special recently...
                  Yeah, would be fun to watch it again.

So I watched CSI (not nearly enough Sara Sidle ) and then "The Closer" premiered here on Austrian TV. Quite interesting, I have to say.
                  Aaaand I managed to get all the ironing done while watching.

A.

Comment

So I watched CSI (not nearly enough Sara Sidle )
                    It was CSI: Las Vegas? I watch it ocassionally when I remember to check the TV weekly magazine when it's on. And CSI: New York sometimes. I don't like CSI: Miami at all.

and then "The Closer" premiered here on Austrian TV. Quite interesting, I have to say.
                    What's this?

Aaaand I managed to get all the ironing done while watching.
                    I hate ironing...

Comment

FSFan (and anyone else wondering) The Closer is a newish show on the US cable network TNT. Here in the states we're waiting for Season 3 to start.

Here's the link: The Closer that tells more about the show.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show. Kyra Sedgewick ROCKS as Brenda Lee!
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                        It was CSI: Las Vegas? I watch it ocassionally when I remember to check the TV weekly magazine when it's on. And CSI: New York sometimes. I don't like CSI: Miami at all.
                        Yeah. CSI Miami's Horatio Caine is so unbelievably pretentious and self righteous.

CSI LV is still the best, IMO. And though I really like this show (apart from Catherine) I could tear it apart even with my limited knowledge of forensics from my degree. Not to mention logic.

Even if I sometimes suffer from acute brain death, as you've surely already noticed.

"The Closer" is also a crime show.

Funnily enough, I quite like ironing. I don't like vacuum cleaning or doing the dishes, though.

A.

Comment

Yeah. CSI Miami's Horatio Caine is so unbelievably pretentious and self righteous.
                          my feelings exactly. I really really really dislike Horatio.

Comment

I don't know if this has been posted but there's currently a poll up on the main page (www.gateworld.net) that asks:

"Which SG-1 character would you most want to see STAR in a new show?"
                            Currently, it's at:
                            34% Jack
                            29% Daniel
                            13% Sam
                            9% Vala
                            7% Mitchell
                            6% Jonas
                            3% Teal'c

We got to get our girl up there (at least further ahead of Mitchell and Jonas)! This poll of course means nothing but it'd be nice to see Vala get some significant love from the fans. Just thought I'd post this in case people missed it. It's at the bottom right corner of the main page.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for bringing that up, Stef. I did miss it.

A.

Comment

Thanks for bringing that up, Stef. I did miss it.

A.
                                Me too! And voted

Comment

Working...
                                X