Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
    You can find the transcript of The Quest pt. 2 and the gallery of over 500 images from the episode HERE

Scifiquest has also very nice Farscape section with really great collection of interviews
    Thank you very much for that link! I didn't know this site, yet.

A.
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Time to head out...enjoy your evening/night, everyone!

Comment

Great ep "the Quest pt 2"

Here's some spoiler caps, will be back to discuss the ep later and our wonderful Vala

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
          Thank you very much for that link! I didn't know this site, yet.

A.
          I discovered it yesterday - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39341
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I really loved this episode! I'll be making caps once my SGA ones are done. CB was done in this episode!
            Spoiler:
            I really felt for her when she was holding Daniel and stuff And at the end, when Cam stopped her from storming out, I would have hit him if I were her. Oh, and I think if I were Sam I would have hugged her... but yeah.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

I really like how TPTB aren't slacking off in the these final episodes (as judged by this week's outing). I love Daniel/Vala but it's nice to see Vala interact with other characters and......
              Spoiler:
              ....I really enjoyed the scenes between her and Cameron. He really did seem to care about and even understand her. Who knew it was hard for him to see Vala die in that shuttle last season? But he obviously brought it up for a reason.

I'm just thrilled that we're getting more team interaction! Now all I need is some quality Vala/Sam time. Heck, I'd love Vala with just about anyone. She even makes me want to see more Teal'c, lol. It's amazing how much she has made me love SG-1 (I liked it before but she really made me want to watch the show every single week). Can't wait for the next episode!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

CB spotted in Sydney http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1097&page=668

How is everyone ? hope your all good & healthy BTW I'm well

Comment

Originally posted by phaeton View Post
                  CB spotted in Sydney http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1097&page=668

How is everyone ? hope your all good & healthy BTW I'm well
                  Good for the one who spotted her if it was really CB!!

I'm fine! Thanks

@Stef
                  Love your new sig

Just realised that I didn't watch Stargate carefully!!
                  Spoiler:
                  They changed the end of the credit ! I always skip the credits so I didn't see it!! When Sam, Cam, Daniel and Teal'c are walking to the gate to go through it you can see Vala running to them and joining them!

Was this from the beginning of season 10??
                  Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 11 January 2007, 07:43 AM.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The change in the intro/credits happened after Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
                      The change in the intro/credits happened after Memento Mori
                      Ahhh....yeah
                      Spoiler:
                      when Vala became a member of SG-1! Makes sense
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                        @Stef
                        Love your new sig

Just realised that I didn't watch Stargate carefully!!
                        Spoiler:
                        They changed the end of the credit ! I always skip the credits so I didn't see it!! When Sam, Cam, Daniel and Teal'c are walking to the gate to go through it you can see Vala running to them and joining them!

Thanks I figured it was time for a new banner and this week's episode inspired me.

I think I cheered when I saw...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...Vala in the intro. I especially remember it because it was first aired during the "Company of Thieves". I wasn't enamored with that particular episode so I think I just talked about the credits for every post that week, lol.

I just love the way it was done....with Vala running up to the already assembled team. I ESPECIALLY love that Daniel stops for her and they're the last two to enter the gate. It does my little shipper heart happy.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey all I am new to this thread but I love the character of Vala I like that she is a bit a wild card. I did watch the Quest 2 and I loved all of the scenes.
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            I think I cheered when I saw...
                            Spoiler:

I just love the way it was done....with Vala running up to the already assembled team. I ESPECIALLY love that Daniel stops for her and they're the last two to enter the gate. It does my little shipper heart happy.

-Stef
                            Like that, too!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            Hey all I am new to this thread but I love the character of Vala I like that she is a bit a wild card. I did watch the Quest 2 and I loved all of the scenes.
                            Hi
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I have a few caps... but going through them this morning I realised I named them SGAtheark, rather than SG1thequest2... *headdesk* Here are some anyway, and I'll redo them later, and then change the links.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Very nice. Thank you!

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X