Congrats on 800 posts, A/V!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      Congrats on 2,900 posts, valaCB!

i check out these things once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
        Same here Flesh and Blood
        But they missed Vala in bed at the end of the episode. No captures of her from the last minute of the show. And you can find them at the website I've provided earlier.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Hey all! I've never posted in here before, even though I love the character of Vala. I was just reading the Chicago Tribune and I saw an article that said some very nice things about Claudia, so I figured I'd post it in the Vala thread and spread the love!

Spoilers for Flesh and Blood:
          Spoiler:
          "Problem: You give birth to a beautiful baby girl, but she soon - within hours - is bent on dominating the entire universe through her mysterious alliance with superpowerful alien entities. Who can't relate? Vala, the delightful new regular character on "Stargate SG-1". is faced with just this problem at the start of the sci-fi drama's 10th season.
          Vala's daughter, Adria, appears to be the tool of the Ori, who are fixated on dominating or killing pretty much everyone; leave it to the ingenious Stargate team to figure out a way to stop them until at least next week.
          Adria (who'll be played by "Firefly" actress Morena Baccarin in upcoming episodes) is quite the problem child, but Claudia Black, as Vala, is the best thing to happen to Stargate SG-1 in a long time. Her character's wit, ingenuity, and saucy sexiness perk up not just the show's writers but her already excellent fellow cast members as well."
          Article written by Maureen Ryan and Allison Benedikt

Please let me know if someone already posted this and I'll delete my post. Until then, have a wonderful day!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ
            Hey all! I've never posted in here before, even though I love the character of Vala. I was just reading the Chicago Tribune and I saw an article that said some very nice things about Claudia, so I figured I'd post it in the Vala thread and spread the love!

Spoilers for Flesh and Blood:
            Spoiler:
            "Problem: You give birth to a beautiful baby girl, but she soon - within hours - is bent on dominating the entire universe through her mysterious alliance with superpowerful alien entities. Who can't relate? Vala, the delightful new regular character on "Stargate SG-1". is faced with just this problem at the start of the sci-fi drama's 10th season.
            Vala's daughter, Adria, appears to be the tool of the Ori, who are fixated on dominating or killing pretty much everyone; leave it to the ingenious Stargate team to figure out a way to stop them until at least next week.
            Adria (who'll be played by "Firefly" actress Morena Baccarin in upcoming episodes) is quite the problem child, but Claudia Black, as Vala, is the best thing to happen to Stargate SG-1 in a long time. Her character's wit, ingenuity, and saucy sexiness perk up not just the show's writers but her already excellent fellow cast members as well."
            Article written by Maureen Ryan and Allison Benedikt

Please let me know if someone already posted this and I'll delete my post. Until then, have a wonderful day!
            I couldn't agree more with what Maureen Ryan wrote. Welcome aboard btw and stop by here more often!

Comment

Congrats on the 2,900 posts, valaCB! Off to 3,000.

Congrats Aeryn/Vala on 800 posts!

Hello, michey!

Hello, RoryJ!

Phew, that was a lot.

Originally posted by Farscapefan
              But they missed Vala in bed at the end of the episode. No captures of her from the last minute of the show. And you can find them at the website I've provided earlier.
              Provided by.. can't remember... something like valaTV? valaCD?

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Welcome Rory J!

AQOVC: Just ignore the grumpy guy.
                AQOEDC: I am not grumpy.
                AQOVC: Could have fooled me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    [COLOR="RoyalBlue
                    Provided by.. can't remember... something like valaTV? valaCD?

A.

Comment

*thud*

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
                        Another one for you

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

Thanks! I need to hang that one on my fridge and by my treadmill. lol

Comment

Have you read already this wonderful SyFy Portal review of Flesh and Blood episode? I just love it's title: CLAUDIA BLACK STEALS THE SHOW It's SOOOOO true REVIEW

Comment

Morning!

A.
                              "Hey! That's my underwear!"

I just saw this. LMAO and fainting at the thought of waking up in Crichton's calvins

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Congrats on the 2,900 posts, valaCB! Off to 3,000.

Congrats Aeryn/Vala on 800 posts!

Hello, michey!

A.
                                Thanks Didn't notice it

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                                Have you read already this wonderful SyFy Portal review of Flesh and Blood episode? I just love it's title: CLAUDIA BLACK STEALS THE SHOW It's SOOOOO true REVIEW
                                LOL Thanks

Congrats on the 2,900 posts, valaCB!

Hi michey and RoryJ
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X