Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off to read it now

banner by E.K.R
    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
      Then say it here

Yeah, Claudia's part is short but at least we can read it 'cause we have the scanned pages!!
      Yeah! I love to post here

and Claudia in an old Australian TV show
      http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/

]

Comment

Vala is eating an apple, I like that pic, I think it's beautiful and sexy too.

Comment

WAHOO - AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!
          Go the aussie invasion! Both Claudia and Ben ( and for all those ppl that read this and go OI BEN IS AMERICAN!! - I know, but for the time he spent in Aus with farscape - he's part of out counrty now!!)
          Fair Dinkum this is great!!
          MY IDOLS
          Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

bump
            btw- love your bumping language, cat

Comment

Spoiler:

A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                Spoiler:

A.
                There's a hole in Claudia's mouth, she can put a straw in it...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                  There's a hole in Claudia's mouth, she can put a straw in it...LOL
                  It's called "looking sultry".

I really like that shirt.

A.

Comment

It's called "looking sultry".

[/IMG]

A.
                    She is certainly is

Here some Dargo/Aeryn pics. I love this scene.
                    Anthony and Claudia worked together before Farscape and it's really show http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/sounds.htm (Carol (Black Canoes) ) and "BeastMaster".

Comment

Anthony Simcoe was even supposed to direct Claudia and some other actors in a play right before Farscape. It never happened, because he was cast as D'Argo and flew to London to get is life cast done.
                      Claudia hadn't gotten the role of Aeryn, yet.

But you'll soon hear that for yourself in the "Throne For A Loss" commentary.

A.

Comment

Anthony Simcoe was even supposed to direct Claudia and some other actors in a play right before Farscape. It never happened, because he was cast as D'Argo and flew to London to get is life cast done.
                        Claudia hadn't gotten the role of Aeryn, yet.

But you'll soon hear that for yourself in the "Throne For A Loss" commentary.

A.
                        Cool. your DVD almost ready

WE will never see Claudia and Ben's characters from Farscape again

Comment

Gotta correct myself. It's the commentary for I,ET of course.

A.

Comment

Gotta correct myself. It's the commentary for I,ET of course.

A.
                            tz, tz, tz !! "Throne For A Loss" commentary was with Ben an Claudia!!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

banner by E.K.R
                              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

bumpety bump

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Working...
                                X