Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    I just love Aeryn's reaction to John's reluctance towards (to?? about??) the kill shot.

    Spoiler:


    A.
    This stupid human!
    Spoiler:

    Comment




      A.
      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

      Comment


        Originally posted by ValaMalduran
        http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/ValaMalduran/Farscape%202/TVGuideCover03.jpg

        A.
        Hope she will be on another one in the near future
        Spoiler:

        Comment


          Does anyone know where I can download high resolution and high quality promo pictures of Claudia and her characters?.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Runciter
            Does anyone know where I can download high resolution and high quality promo pictures of Claudia and her characters?.
            This is for Stargate http://sg.emedian.net/
            For Farscape http://johnaeryn.com/

            or www.claudiablack.de
            Spoiler:

            Comment


              Originally posted by Runciter
              Does anyone know where I can download high resolution and high quality promo pictures of Claudia and her characters?.
              Here are a couple of huge pics, too.

              http://stargate-sg1.hu/photos/index....a_Black_-_Vala


              A.
              VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

              Comment


                Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                sg.emedian.net: I know that site, and this is the pictures that I looking for, but the webmaster only have Stargate pics.
                johnaeryn.com: the pics are too small.
                claudiablack.de: the pics are too small.

                I need more resolution.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Runciter
                  sg.emedian.net: I know that site, and this is the pictures that I looking for, but the webmaster only have Stargate pics.
                  johnaeryn.com: the pics are too small.
                  claudiablack.de: the pics are too small.

                  I need more resolution.
                  Big enough?

                  http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...02/aeryn-2.jpg

                  This is one from here:
                  http://stargate-sg1.hu/photos/index....a_Black_-_Vala

                  A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                    Yeah, something like that, thanks. I want more.
                    I think is not easy to find that kind of pics.
                    Last edited by Runciter; 28 May 2006, 04:02 PM.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      The second one doesn't work

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by wolverine_nl
                        The second one doesn't work
                        That won't do!

                        Let's try this:

                        http://stargate-sg1.hu/photos/index....al=Guest_Stars

                        A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                        Comment


                          Hey Runciterm,

                          Can you translate what you wrote about claudiablackonline, youe site?
                          Maybe for voting to your site?

                          http://www.claudiablackonline.com/vernoticia.php?Id=12

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by valaCB
                            Hey Runciterm,

                            Can you translate what you wrote about claudiablackonline, youe site?
                            Maybe for voting to your site?

                            http://www.claudiablackonline.com/vernoticia.php?Id=12
                            Sure, I'm trying to translate right now, give me a few minutes.
                            Here I go:

                            The web Claudia Black Online has been included in the Starpages link database. Visitors can vote their favourite link following the instructions.
                            At the start page there is an icon like this *** that aims at the voting and shows the most important webs about the Australian actress on the net. Claudiablackonline.com is in the top 10 and ready to get more votes from those people who like our design or contents.
                            Leading that ranking there are two very popular sites, one is the german web Claudiablack.de, and the other is a web named also Claudia Black Online like our site (but we must say that we have registered this domain so that name belongs to us). For all of you who want to vote, look at the address and the description that contains the word "Spanish".
                            I hope not creating confussion, but it is responsibility of the domain fp.culttv.plus.com/claudiablack, for using a name that is not of their property.
                            I think Starpages search engine is down. I hope it works perfect soon.
                            Last edited by Runciter; 30 May 2006, 01:51 AM.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Runciter
                              Sure, I'm trying to translate right now, give me a few minutes.
                              Here I go:



                              I think Starpages search engine is down. I hope it works perfect soon.
                              Thanks
                              Yeah, the site dosen't work at the moment.

                              BTW- Hi BoK0

                              Comment




                                Spoiler:


                                A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X