Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formerhost
    I love Claudia and Beau in this O'Brien's clip But of course there are already morons who complain why not show MS, CJ and AT instead of Claudia, Beau and Ben
    I admit, only showing CB and BBx2 is my doing.

I and a couple of very close and important people meet every Saturday midnight in a gothic style chateau. We're wearing black cloakes and black masks and sit around a huge black table.
    Here we decide who has how much screen time on SG1 and SG1 coverage. We can't be bothered with the unimportant things - who's going to be the next President of the USA, who get's the diamonds in African mines and what flavour the next Pringles (TM) product will have.

We are the "Free-Gaters".

A.

*goes to hide in her bunker*
    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I think it's common knowledge that Pierre is a big SG fan since a long time. If the clip focuses on the new cast, it's just to show that there's an additional aspect to SG1 now.
      If the man rants as much as I think he does if he's really annoyed with something, believe me, he would have let the audience know if there were an usurpation going on.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

I and a couple of very close and important people meet every Saturday midnight in a gothic style chateau. We're wearing black cloakes and black masks and sit around a huge black table.
        Here we decide who has how much screen time on SG1 and SG1 coverage. We can't be bothered with the unimportant things - who's going to be the next President of the USA, who get's the diamonds in African mines and what flavour the next Pringles (TM) product will have.

A.

GREEN! - have to spread some more around first, so for now in this form

Comment

A.

You've got lots of imagination or did you see 'Eyes Wide Shut'?

Comment

Comment

I think that in almost every episode Claudia looks different

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB

Thank you so much for the caps and clips. *hug* *hug*

Comment

GREEN! - have to spread some more around first, so for now in this form
                  Thank you!
                  I hope I live to enjoy it. Apparently I was not supposed to talk openly about our secret society.

You've got lots of imagination or did you see 'Eyes Wide Shut'?
                  Yes and yes. And we learned a bit about it in school.

I think that in almost every episode Claudia looks different
                  The weird thing is, in the first pic she looks exactly like a former school colleague of mine - even though they normally don't look anything alike.

A.

Comment

Yay, BA got two pics of Claudia doing her voiceover work for "Stolen Life" project back on November! - HERE

Claudia looks beautiful and she's wearing the same dress in these pics from this wonderful IMDB.com photo!
                    Thanks for the link

A.
                    I can see you doing these things!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                      I can see you doing these things!!
                      Shhhh!

BTW, don't forget to bring the fluffy (black) slippers tonight again.

A.

Comment

Shhhh!

BTW, don't forget to bring the fluffy (black) slippers tonight again.

A.
                        Uhhhh, right!! Thanks for the reminder!!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Completely OFF TOPIC, but I need your help!!! I'm solving The DaVinci Code Quest on Google, every day there's different puzzle to solve, the first part of today's I've managed to solve, but now I'm stuck!!! The question is: "Lewis Einstein writes that The Italian Renaissance in England commenced virtually about this year." What year it could be?

Comment

Testing, testing. Are we back now?

Comment

I hope I got the date right LOL! (I'm senile at my age... )

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Originally posted by FooledAgain
                                I hope I got the date right LOL! (I'm senile at my age... )

Yup! it's the right date.
                                Thank you! So sweet *kisses and hugs*
                                I've just woke up with my coffee mag and i've remembered that exactlly two years from now we were in London... that mean that i have'nt been outside Israel for too long .

Anyway, we have to meet this week, i'll call you
                                Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X