• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by areyn

Love them
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      It's relatively easy to tell when JM is talking.

WW and MG have the same rhythm and nearly the same tone when talking.

A.
      Really? I need to listen to this commentary again, listened to it once so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
        Really? I need to listen to this commentary again, listened to it once so far...
        Well, if I'm not completely mistaken he's the guy that talks the most.

Sooooo...
        At around three o'clock I thought I'd take a break from transcribing as some kids were plaing in the park. They had a lot of fun continually ringing their bycicle bells.
        Now I'm back home and what's going on? No kids in the park. Yay!
        They're now directly on the floor above me banging against a metal railing. I never noticed what nice accoustics this house has.
        Oh, and I should mention their dog that's constantly barking. At. Nothing.

*rant over*

A.
        Last edited by ValaMalduran; 19 April 2006, 08:12 AM.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Well, if I'm not completely mistaken he's the guy that talks the most.

Sooooo...
          At around three o'clock I thought I'd take a break from transcribing as some kids were plaing in the park. They had a lot of fun continually ringing their bycicle bells.
          Now I'm back home and what's going on? No kids in the park. Yay!
          They're now directly on the floor above me banging against a metal railing. I never noticed what nice accoustics this house has.
          Oh, and I should mention their dog that's constantly barking. At. Nothing.

*rant over*

A.
          Yeah... I know something about so called "nice accoustic", so I think I can understand you perfectly

And you were right about Martin Gero and Will Waring, I've just finished listening to TTTB commentary and it's definitely impossible to tell which of them is talking. But I also reminded myself why I listened to this commentary only once earlier. Joe's voice is ... let's put it kindly... annoying a little bit. At least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            Hi everyone

The beautiful artwork that J. Stone made are now in our site
            http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/
            go to the 'FAN ART' on the right
            and when we will update the main page we will remind everyone about the art update.

That is so cool. Thanks.

Comment

Well... they officially invited Claudia's fans to participate in it financially, and many of us did it (me included), Claudia was talking about it during Farscape con in 2004, so I would be really angry if this project disappeared in the abyss...
              Thats interesting. Were you an investor or a donor? ie: profit sharing?

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone
                Thats interesting. Were you an investor or a donor? ie: profit sharing?
                An investor. Profit sharing. Claud's fans were allowed to purchase up to 1% of the movie, the minimal amount was I believe 600 GBP, so with about 10 people we formed a consortium and invested 1400 GBP altogether.

Comment

Slightly OT, but HERE you can read an article about the huge celebration of 200th episode.

Vala is sitting next to Landry.

Comment

An investor. Profit sharing. Claud's fans were allowed to purchase up to 1% of the movie, the minimal amount was I believe 600 GBP, so with about 10 people we formed a consortium and invested 1400 GBP altogether.
                    That is very cool. I wish I had been there. Congrats.

Comment

Slightly OT, but HERE you can read an article about the huge celebration of 200th episode.

Cool, thanks!!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Great find. Thank you!

A.

Comment

Great find. Thank you!

A.
                          Actually it wasn't me. Morjana and prion did the job and provided links in the News thread

Sam's fans are probably extremely mad now at the newspapers, as the author of this article demoted Carter back to Major

Comment

Actually it wasn't me. Morjana and prion did the job and provided links in the News thread

Sam's fans are probably extremely mad now at the newspapers, as the author of this article demoted Carter back to Major
                            Well, they also still refered to O'Neill as Colonel, so.....

A.

Comment

Oh thats funny. Somebody forgot to do their homework.

Comment

I really like Daniel and Vala together, but I will always think these two were perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X