Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Well, I don't know much about CB and so I didn't know that she's a very private person. Sorry that my post caused such an uproar here, that wasn't intended. I just saw the news and thought it was interesting and so I wanted to pass it on to her fans. Obviously that wasn't a very good idea (although I already said myself in my post that it may be nothing more than a rumour or a wrong report), and I'll refrain from doing so again.

Bye, A., back to her usual threads
    It's OK, you did nothing wrong
    You just post a link and thank you for that!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      It's OK, you did nothing wrong
      You just post a link and thank you for that!
      Indeed
      Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Aeryn and ValaCB (and those people who pm-ed me)!

Oh, and maybe I'll be back in this thread once I saw a bit more of Vala (we've only seen her first appearance in season 8 yet over here).

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

You're welcome back anytime, Arlessiar.

So now that Vala's going to be in S10 what would you like her role to be? Someone like Jacob or Bra'tac who helps out our team or would you like to see her actually join the SGC?

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara

So now that Vala's going to be in S10 what would you like her role to be? Someone like Jacob or Bra'tac who helps out our team or would you like to see her actually join the SGC?
            YES! That's exactlly what i want to see. Vala help from out the SGC but still on the team. they could take Vala and Teal'c as out interrogator .

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
              Thanks Aeryn and ValaCB (and those people who pm-ed me)!

Oh, and maybe I'll be back in this thread once I saw a bit more of Vala (we've only seen her first appearance in season 8 yet over here).

Bye, A.
              She\s great in season 9

Comment

I'd like her to be an ally, not a proper team member. But of course I want to see her much more often than we've seen Jacob or Bra'tac.

I don't think I'd want Vala on the team because it would mean that she would have to adhere to military structure and line of command. Already now we have only two proper soldiers ( Cam + Sam) on a military team. Granted, T'ealc does at least come from a mil. background.

Vala has lots of knowledge and skills that could be put to good use without the character losing her edge, IMHO.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

I'm so excited to see Vala again. She is a great character and has proven her worth on several occasions.
                  The Teyla Appreciation Thread

Comment

I normally play in the "Sam's a Great Character" thread, but I thought I'd post this here. I did a couple of CE Amanda Tapping sketches, and when the news broke that Claudia Black was officially on the cast of SG-1 for season ten and we were going to have another potentially powerful female lead on board, I figured Ms. Black needed a sketch as well. Hope no one minds the cross post.

Cheers,
                    minigeek

Last edited by minigeek; 26 November 2005, 04:23 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      I'd like her to be an ally, not a proper team member. But of course I want to see her much more often than we've seen Jacob or Bra'tac.

I don't think I'd want Vala on the team because it would mean that she would have to adhere to military structure and line of command. Already now we have only two proper soldiers ( Cam + Sam) on a military team. Granted, T'ealc does at least come from a mil. background.

Vala has lots of knowledge and skills that could be put to good use without the character losing her edge, IMHO.

A.
                      I think she'd work well as an ally too. I really can't see her fitting in at the SGC all that well, even a toned down version of her. I know some people are worried she might push Sam off to the side but I don't think that will happen. They're so completely different, there's no way Vala would be able to replace Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        I normally play in the "Sam's a Great Character" thread, but I thought I'd post this here. I did a couple of CE Amanda Tapping sketches, and when the news broke that Claudia Black was officially on the cast of SG-1 for season ten and we were going to have another potentially powerful female lead on board, I figured Ms. Black needed a sketch as well. Hope no one minds the cross post.

Cheers,
                        minigeek

Wow! Great sketch, minigeek. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Cheers,
                          minigeek

That is a brilliant sketch! You're very talented.

I know some people are worried she might push Sam off to the side but I don't think that will happen. They're so completely different, there's no way Vala would be able to replace Sam.
                          I'm not worried either.

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Err...I don't think you needed to say it 3 times. Especially since it hasn't really been a problem in this thread.
                            Ah, but where would you have gotten the fun out of teasing me?

No it hasn't been a problem in this thread mainly due to most folks here realizing and respecting Claudia's wishes. I was just reminding the newbies of that.

Arlessiar - please don't be offended, I was just letting you know that Ben didn't say diddly about the "you know what" . I wasn't attacking you personally or trying to make anyone feel bad. ((((((((((Arlessiar)))))))))))) COME BACK AND PLAY! Please.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              Ah, but where would you have gotten the fun out of teasing me?

No it hasn't been a problem in this thread mainly due to most folks here realizing and respecting Claudia's wishes. I was just reminding the newbies of that.
                              We are good fans!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                                Arlessiar - please don't be offended, I was just letting you know that Ben didn't say diddly about the "you know what" . I wasn't attacking you personally or trying to make anyone feel bad. ((((((((((Arlessiar)))))))))))) COME BACK AND PLAY! Please.
                                No, I'm not offended, it's alright, really!
                                Thanks for the green!

And like I said a few posts earlier, maybe I'll drop by here a little more often once I've seen a bit more of Vala. At the moment there's only one thing I know about her: She knows how to kick Daniel's youknowwhat!

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X